My extream need to be strangled and hanged

chrisasphyx

strangled
This is a fetish that has been with me, like so many others ,since my teen age years. any others with any thoughts on why this is such a turn on? My cock gets instantly hard when i even look at the rope. I have had many close calls with strangling and hanging myself i am sure it will be the end for me someday. here are some pics from another session.

Attachments

• 418.jpg
    418.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 379.jpg
    379.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 102
Same with me, I know for me its the domination factor and wanting to be humiliated but its different for everyone

yeah, i too have had this desire since I was 13, it never seems to go away. There is just something about a noose around your neck. All I can say is please play carefully and try to find a bud to play with, it is so easy to lose control and croak (unless of course that is your goal, which I hope is not the case ;)

I would love to strangle you with a rope .from behind.both naked..and suck your protruding tongue and your hard cock

would be hot to garrote you slowly on live cam. let the tip tokens control the speed. Hopefully the guys in the room will pay attention to use you slowly.

Man I get so bummed over there pictures. Especially that last one man I want to own your Adam's apple. How can we make this happen for us

@ Bills come to Columbus Ohio if you want some noose play. I have wooden rafters in my bedroom that I use is gallows perfect for the noose.

Back