Gross

Just another douchebag with a keyboard.

If I don't like 'it', I don't patronize 'it'.

The more someone puts up a block by hating 'it', the more someone is likely to be 'it'.

Just another douchebag with a keyboard.

If I don't like 'it', I don't patronize 'it'.

The more someone puts up a block by hating 'it', the more someone is likely to be 'it'.
exactly man, just like all the republicans that cut down the gays, they are some of the biggest closet faggots in the world, they are not free to be themselves and who they really are deep down so they automatically have a resentment against those of us who are uninhibited and not afraid to be ourselves.

It's always been simple for me, keep out of my pants, my bedroom and my wallet... other than that go cliff jumping in the nude while shooting heroine for all I care.

My best example... I am personally not an abortion proponent. But, that does not give me the right to tell my neighbor that they MUST align to my sensibilities on the subject.

Some would claim views such as mine 'fence riding', but I couldn't care fucking less. If more people minded their own damned business, the world would revolve with a bit less friction.

Last edited:
I agree with the above. No one forces us to view this site, we do it because we enjoy some of what is on it and we accept that there are other things on it we would rather not see. Perhaps we also like the sense of community and the ability to chat to people.
No one agrees with everything but that is what a community is, a group of diverse people. And if hack chooses not to be a member of this community then it is his loss and not ours.

Back