Thanks to all the cool people who donated!

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hi all,

As some of you may know we had a big problemt today because the company that supplies us with the software asked for a renewal of our licence at a staggering price of $250....and they said this was an exclusive dicsount offer!

:sm (20):

We received threats by email that if we don't renew they will block cdg and ask the site to be taken down.

We are terribly underfunded and launched another donation campaign, as much as we hate to do it this is the only way this site can remain online.

And thanks to generous donations by our users we will now be able to cover the cost and upgrade to the latest version of the software.

We have enemies who try to hack us, report us and do everything they can to take is down. The board has also been examined by law-enforcement agents for CP.

Still, thanks to our tightly-knit community CDG soldiers own! The donation campaign is still ongoing, every cent is important to us.

:sm (35):Big Thank you to all who donated! :sm (35):

Remember that nothing comes free in life and we can still enjoy this website thanks to hard-working and generous people who continue to support this group financially.

The CDG Forum Staff

Wow, that was quick! I was working out what I could afford to give (money is tight at the moment), but you've beaten me to it. Thanks everyone!

CDG soldiers on despite the obstacles and hatred by other webmasters, thanks to our tight community we are stronger and more united than ever.

Thanks all.

Back