Young Man with the Smallest Cock you have ever seen

I feel sorry for her! How's she suppossed to know when it's hard? That guy's brave to show his face on cam. I was happy before, but now I REALLY feel blessed by God. My question is...what does God have against this guy?? ;)

Orientals have the smallest dicks of the three racial groups. I will let you guess who has the largest, but I have been with some large Oriental guys. I know oriental isn't PC but let's face it the Mongoloids don't really include Indians and Middel Easterners who are officially Asians too. It is like African American; it is a geographical term, not a racial one. It is stupid. I love it when I hear reports about English "African-Americans". Uh, no, they aren't Americans, fool!

Eh. =/ I gotta say I'm proud of him.

OH MY FUCKIN GOD. That's the scariest shit I ever seen in my life! I'm gonna have nightmares now. Man pussy is just WRONG.
I appreciate myself so much more now! Thank you God!

maybe they will grow yet. But I think their women don't need to be afraid that their husbands become unfaithful

Yeah, if these guys are gonna cheat on their wives, they'll need to buy a strap on. I feel sorry for those guys. My ex-girl friend's vagina looked a lot like what's in that video. I think Howard Stern was getting excited, what do you think Bessey? :)

Back