We Broke Up

kitanaprincess

Princess/Prof. Killer
i broke up with my boyfriend a couple weeks ago, i'm actually kinda relief though....

i just couldn't take anymore! he was a great guy but let's just say im a girl who NEEDS her PERSONAL SPACE and her PRIVATE TIME and he just dont get it right....

anyway we ended up like friends and altough its pathetic to publicate my personal life in the forum i actually fiond it very pleasent to unleashed some of my anger...

all my gal pals are happy for me and think i do the right think and my man friends say he was such a control freak but i still have my doubts about it...

anyway, thanks if anyone actually reads this, sometimes i think this is really the one of the only places i can be the real me althogh any of you consider me as a "friend"....

love you guys, you're the best...

love and kisses

kit

Hi Kit,

People break up all the time, don't think about it too much. It can be stessful but it will pass. Good you decided to remain friends.

How long did your relationship last?

I remember from your previous posts that you said you loved your boyfriend very much and that he was cute.

Have you thought about murdering him?

Will he look cute as a dead guy?

Any pics? You can post now that you have seprated.

Hi Kit, sorry to hear you broke up, but sometimes it is for the best, life is far too short to let it stagnate in one relationship, which isn't working the way you want.
There are plenty more guys just waiting for you out there, go have some fun.
Yeaterday is history, live for today.
happy hunting - good luck.

thank you dark =') and yes i do loved him but sometimes love is blind and you dont know how the person really is untill you he suck your time up 24/7.... soorry meat no pics. available...

Back