Scott Lively Meets His Karma

badtom

Bad Tom
Elite Member
This post was deleted from another forum as violating posting guidelines. Because we cannot give the other side any cause to doubt our moral purity. Seriously.

Fuck them. Seriously.

-------

I Have This Recurring Fantasy

I am riding my Hayabusa, late one night, zooming around.

maxresdefault.jpg

When, unexpectedly, my headlights catch Scott Lively,* in their halogen brilliance. (Scott does live in my home state of Massachusetts, so this is not entirely impossible.)

scott.jpg

For some reason, my right hand twists the throttle dan savage-ly, and my 'busa leaps forward in a wheelie (even though a 'busa isn't a good wheelie bike.)

redhayabusawheelie.jpg

There is a blur of motion, a loud thud, and poor Scott lies in the road, bleeding profusely from every orifice.

I stop the bike, and call 911.

I go over to the prone figure in the road. "Scott, Scott, I am so sorry!!!" I say.

"Get away from me, you filthy faggot!" Scott replies.

I respect his request.

Cops and an ambulance arrive. "I'm sorry, officer, I was overcome," I say.

pedestrial_mc_crash.jpg

"We understand," said one cop, "But your insurance rates will go up."

I hang my head in shame. The cops cite me for littering. The ambulance leaves, Scott glaring at me from the back.

B9317436446Z.1_20150521114353_000_GKOARRHPU.1-0.jpg

I ride off into the night.

-------

* Scott Lively is the seriously fucked-up fuck who helped sponsor the Ugandan Kill the Gays bill. He ran for Governor of Massachusetts in the last election, gathering less than 1% of the vote. He truly thinks gay marriage will cause the Apocalypse. Really, that's all you need to know. Feel free to google him.

Last edited:
A friend replied (also deleted from the other forum as violating posting guidelines,) implying that I was being quite optimistic, since in my scenario Scott survived.

-------

I'm not sure I was being optimistic. I was more envisioning Scott Lively as undead.

The Hayabusa has too little cargo space to carry wooden stakes and a mallet in the ultra tiny boot under the passenger seat.

I have found I can carry a half-size bottle of water in there, in case I get urgently thirsty.

Which I have found can happen with my unfortunate asthma, where sometimes there is suddenly unpleasant gunk present, such as Scott Lively, right there, confronting me.

But, my throttle hand knows what to do.

Man, this water tastes good!

-------

This is why we love CDG. Here, this stuff is mild.

Last edited:
Scott lively seems an intolerant person.. I guess it's good that in a democracy such people have to be allowed to stand for office but it's a little worrying that he managed to persuade even 1% to vote for him. I'm not sure he would be acceptable in U.K. Politics, at least I hope not although some guys in Northern Ireland might vote for him

Scott lively seems an intolerant person.. I guess it's good that in a democracy such people have to be allowed to stand for office but it's a little worrying that he managed to persuade even 1% to vote for him. I'm not sure he would be acceptable in U.K. Politics, at least I hope not although some guys in Northern Ireland might vote for him

It IS worrying that he got 1% to vote for him-- actually %0.90, or 19,378, although he trailed the United Independent party at 71,814, or even "Blank" (i.e., none of the above,) at 28,465. *

He is being sued for Crimes Against Humanity; I certainly wish SMUG good luck on that. His website is kinda scary. **

He also wrote a horrid book which lays the entire blame for WW II at the feet of.... (wait for it...)

... the gays!!! Seriously. According to Lively, WE started it.

And you are probably right; a lot of what he spews would be classified as hate speech under UK law.

-------
* Results for Massachusetts Gubernatorial Election 2014
** Scott Lively Web Site Caution! Clicking here may tend to cause projectile vomiting!

Back