Five dead after car slams into utility pole in Bulgaria

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Four young guys and one pussy are in morgue together after 19-year-old driver lost control of car and crashed into utility pole which snapped on impact and crushed four pedestrians in the village of Yahinovo, Bulgaria.

Now what are the chances, when you go out for a stroll, that you are going to end up crushed to death by a falling pole? Life is uncertain! I see the first responders wasted no time stripping the guys down to their skivvies.

Now what are the chances, when you go out for a stroll, that you are going to end up crushed to death by a falling pole? Life is uncertain! I see the first responders wasted no time stripping the guys down to their skivvies.
this is why your mothers always told you to make sure to wear clean underwear ... You never know who might be pulling down your pants in public!

this is why your mothers always told you to make sure to wear clean underwear ... You never know who might be pulling down your pants in public!

LOL,,LOL..............unless u always go commando like I do!

Turns out dudes were run over by the car and stripped during impact and not killed by the pole falling down. Here are some more pics.

Alive photo of 20-year-old Marian Djambazov

Dude is easy to identify in accident photo by his prominent tatoo.

Car accidents...what an avoidable tragedy! Thanks for the additional victim info, I can only dream of what Marian's corpse looked like naked in a morgue!!!

Both driver and Marian were seen drinking heavily by locals hours before the accident.

Back