Cinco De Deado (Mix)

The chubby guys are so hot! Wanna suck their cocks so bad.

I must say, regarding those two images of the bloated guy lying on the stainless steel slab: that is the CLEANEST morgue I have EVER seen. Are they even real photos? I'm thinking they may be some kind of digital fantasy artwork.

I must say, regarding those two images of the bloated guy lying on the stainless steel slab: that is the CLEANEST morgue I have EVER seen. Are they even real photos? I'm thinking they may be some kind of digital fantasy artwork.

Alex, I think you are right. There is something irreal about those two images.* Also, they are named "thanatopraxie", which is not a standard naming convention for a digital camera.

The camera angle for the second image, in particular, is peculiar. The subject appears to be the wonderfulness of the textures and lines, which all line up with mathematical exactitude. Both pictures sort of ignore what would usually be the main interest in a morgue: the dead body.

Of course, there is nothing wrong with synthetic images, and artistic intent has wide latitude. But the very best digital art needs to be less perfect to be more convincing.

-------
* Nonetheless, thank you, goodfella, for posting them. My poor musings are not meant as criticism, but as mere reactions to the images themselves.

Back