18-year-old robber kills himself in motorcycle crash during police chase

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Dude stole mobile phones, watches and jewellery from women in the street. Police went after him and while trying to escape on his motorcycle he crashed at high speed and died.

Police took photos of his dead body then send the dude to morgue. He was well-built for a 18 yo.

Since he was a criminal, and brought all this misery upon himself, the police should have removed his pants and photographed his genitals, which were no doubt as well-built as the rest of him.

Cops must have been laughing their asses off and giving each other "High-Fives"

Karma's a bitch!

I agree with other people's opinions. They should have yanked down his jeans and underwear and taken pics of his cock and balls and posted them on the Internet. The ultimate humiliation. Maybe even castrate him, to show other "would be" robbers what happens to cowardly thieves, who prey upon women.

Since he was a criminal, and brought all this misery upon himself, the police should have removed his pants and photographed his genitals, which were no doubt as well-built as the rest of him.

I dunno Alex, it looks like the cops were doing that, at least the removing the pants part, so maybe those photographs exist. I mean, how come his pants are unbuttoned, and unzipped, and you can see his underwear in the first shot? Unless the forces of a motorcycle crash always unbutton and unzip your jeans.*

Gorgeous young thug.

-------
* Perhaps robbers, and people who crash their motorcycles, should always be required to go commando. Although the sight of his underwear is rather sexy.

Last edited:
Back