castration

NeonKnight

Forum Regular
here is a plethora of prezzies for GreatWhiteNorth

I didn't want to bog down your thread requesting videos as I only have piccies, but hope that you enjoy them...

Attachments

• eu.jpg
    eu.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 298
  • eu1.jpg
    eu1.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 282
  • eu2.jpg
    eu2.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 362
  • eu3.jpg
    eu3.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 215
  • eu4.jpg
    eu4.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 426
sackless

Attachments

• eu5.jpg
    eu5.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 183
  • eu9.jpg
    eu9.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 235
  • eu8.jpg
    eu8.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 213
  • eu7.jpg
    eu7.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 200
  • eu6.jpg
    eu6.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 243
eunuch

Attachments

• eu10.jpg
    eu10.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 165
  • eu11.jpg
    eu11.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 112
  • eu12.jpg
    eu12.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 138
  • eu13.jpg
    eu13.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 179
  • eu14.jpg
    eu14.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 105
play ball

Attachments

• eu15.jpg
    eu15.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 133
  • eu16.jpg
    eu16.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 175
  • eu17.jpg
    eu17.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 166
  • eu18.jpg
    eu18.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 216
  • eu19.jpg
    eu19.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 207
empty sacks

Attachments

• eu20.jpg
    eu20.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 208
  • eu21.jpg
    eu21.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 168
  • eu23.JPG
    eu23.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 229
  • eu22.jpg
    eu22.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 128
5 pic series

enjoy!

Attachments

• eu50.jpg
    eu50.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 128
  • eu51.jpg
    eu51.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 91
  • eu52.jpg
    eu52.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 122
  • eu53.jpg
    eu53.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 124
  • eu54.jpg
    eu54.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 147
here is a plethora of prezzies for GreatWhiteNorth

I didn't want to bog down your thread requesting videos as I only have piccies, but hope that you enjoy them...

Thanks, NeonKnight!

I'm trying to view them on my smartphone, but the mobile site isn't as robust as the full-fledged site.

I guarantee I'll check it out, after I get home from work tonight.

Thanks again, Bud!

those balls should be eaten after. Eating right front ofthat unwilling stud so he could despair and watch when his manhood is over.

those balls should be eaten after. Eating right front ofthat unwilling stud so he could despair and watch when his manhood is over.

Agreed, Outlaw. I would force him to watch me devour his masculinity. And when my dog starts chewing on his severed cock, he'll realize that he'll never fuck again.

Isnt there a castration body modification specific site still? I sadly forgot the name..

there's more than one of those.
http://bme.com - probably the most famous
also http://manmods.com

Thanks for posting those links, nonamious! I haven't yet registered for either site, but it looks like they have hundreds of pics and videos of what I'm looking for. I guess I won't know if they are willing (or unwilling) castration videos until I register for the sites. Hopefully, there are a few videos of unwilling victims. That would be hot as fuck!

Thanks for posting those links, nonamious! I haven't yet registered for either site, but it looks like they have hundreds of pics and videos of what I'm looking for. I guess I won't know if they are willing (or unwilling) castration videos until I register for the sites. Hopefully, there are a few videos of unwilling victims. That would be hot as fuck!

I doubt very much you'll find any unwilling ones there. It's probably against their ToS. Besides, they are body mods sites, which means most folks there are doing it themselves or otherwise very voluntarily. But some voluntary stuff there can still be very hot. Google "BME pain olympics" - there's a whole series of those.

I doubt very much you'll find any unwilling ones there. It's probably against their ToS. Besides, they are body mods sites, which means most folks there are doing it themselves or otherwise very voluntarily. But some voluntary stuff there can still be very hot. Google "BME pain olympics" - there's a whole series of those.

Thanks, man!

those balls should be eaten after.

I agree. But how? Would you swallow them whole? Slice into thin pieces? Bite down and feel the liquidy inside spurt in your mouth? Eat along with something else? Many choices. My preference is to bite down. Of course, my REAL preference is to bite hard while still attached to their owner, chew into pulpy mush, and swallow, with the background sound of a screaming stud. And don't brush my teeth for days to let the sweet after-taste linger.

I agree. But how? Would you swallow them whole? Slice into thin pieces? Bite down and feel the liquidy inside spurt in your mouth? Eat along with something else?

That said: more balls more ways to dine them down... I would try different ways to eat those meat buns ^^

That said: more balls more ways to dine them down... I would try different ways to eat those meat buns ^^

I'm still wishing I could find a video or two of a young, strong, straight man being kidnapped and castrated against his will. The Mexican cartel videos are of poor quality and have that cheesy music blaring in the background. I don't want to hear that cheesy music. I want to hear a man's screams, as his testicles are harvested from his sac.

Back