Not identified shotted found in Arapongas, Brazil

remobr

Forum Regular
id=26154-01-966e1065eb6a9da12050b25d4173a91ee8c4e117.jpg

IMG-20150331-WA0043-640x360.jpg

IMG-20150331-WA0042-640x360.jpg

IMG-20150331-WA0046.jpg

IMG-20150331-WA0041.jpg

Those are some excellent photos you've found, remobr! The deceased is showing off his bikini briefs too, with another new (to me) designer label. I don't care when faces are pixelated, as long as undies are left unobstructed.

Those are some excellent photos you've found, remobr! The deceased is showing off his bikini briefs too, with another new (to me) designer label. I don't care when faces are pixelated, as long as undies are left unobstructed.
Lowers the standards of this site. Surprised you like

Lowers the standards of this site. Surprised you like

Phyzzi, I would never have thought a censored face could lower the standards of CDG. I know most members want to see everything, but to me that's not so important. Truly, my eyes were glued to his underwear anyway...but then I've never been a very dedicated necro. So, surprisingly enough, I did like these images.

I LIKE YOURS TOO! :D

Phyzzi, I would never have thought a censored face could lower the standards of CDG. I know most members want to see everything, but to me that's not so important. Truly, my eyes were glued to his underwear anyway...but then I've never been a very dedicated necro. So, surprisingly enough, I did like these images.

I LIKE YOURS TOO! :D
Thanks Alex, It's just that I love handsome dead guys; hiding their faces takes away from the pulchritude of their corpses

Absolutely doesn't lower standards if the site - beautiful pics and excellent underwear!
If I had to choose between the underwear (front and back) and the crotch area (ditto) on the one hand, and the face on the other, to be unpixellated, I'd prefer the undies and crotch - good to have both of course!

undies are nice but when your dead a lot of time there wet and soiled but if your in to underwear or panties most know what happends to them when we die

Members can now take some of my reputation points and vote me out as admin.

Meatpie, you can more than make up for your pixilation lapse by posting a full-frontal nude photo of yourself, with cock erect...NO censoring. All will then be forgiven. :p

The boy is identified now. His name is João Vitor Alves Filho. He was just 15 years old. I guess because of his young age they don't show his face in the pictures.

Back