When you go out in the street and you see a cute guy, do you imagine him dead?

When you see a cute dude, do you imagine him dead?

• Instantly.

Votes: 41 35.3%
  • Not always but it happens if the guy is really cute.

Votes: 57 49.1%
  • No. When I go out I forget about my obsession.

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • I ain't no queer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I do it all the time. Hard to control and esp nasty when I am with friends and family as I try not to look but I always do and get a bit hard imagining the guy on a slab.

Its esp hard in the summer when more flesh is visible and the guys are in flip-flops.

always do

I always do, PieMAN, think how SEXcee he wud look made lain' n' slain !

Fantasize 'bout it, get real HARD ! If see a real hot stud, cum home later n' pump IT out fantasizin' he got MADE KIA soldier ROT

YAAAAAAAAAAAAH !

:sm (45)::sm (45)::sm (1)::D:load:

Not always but it happens if the guy is really cute. (And I see him on a gurney. :sm (34):)

Sometimes when I am off the job- especially if I can watch him for a long uninterrupted time, like on a bus or at a restaurant.

you lucky bugger. I absolutely avoid staring at people on public transport - its fucking impolite.

But sometimes when I am with sunglasses I can afford that.

Its esp hard for me at the beach I got so hard I can't move sometims kuz they will see me.

Hell, when I am at work, I have cute guys sometimes in my cab...

Imagine how hard that is not to run them over or kill them and lock them up in my boot and then go to some place....

Unless it's a CDG member of course...then it will be really a one way trip!!!

if they drink and drive it could happen yeah

not really :sm (49): i'm bottom so if the gay was dead, i couldn't enjoy him :sm (58):

I must disagree. You can still suck on him, eat his feet and check his anus.

I'm not really interested in his anus :sm (53):
Yes, the death might be attractive but not this way :sm (9):
Only one thing which I can do it is being sorry because he couldn't get hard anymore :(

All the time , in the street , at work some of the guys are really cute, driving in the car, yep all the time, I guess i am over ragged and under sexed.

I'd love to be with you Dark, even for a single session, one night-stand I don't care.

I want you to play dead with me and take care of me - alive and I want you to see me die then take care of my body and my feet.

If you are good with me I will probably fall in love and become your life-long partner.

How about that?

I am serious, I am tired of sluts and toy boys.

Wish we were closer pal, i would treat you with kindness .care and attention for your body and soul, giving you the life you deserve and I bet we would have some realy hot "Dead" sex, keep looking i am sure that there is someone closer to you that can give you all the things you need, there must be more like me near you (i am nothing special) if not ,you never know if one of us gets the money and the time, we may meet up some day, lets hope so coz when we do , you are going to get a real good shagging. It will be long term , I don't do one night stands.

Oh, you are very special and others on this site can confirm. Pity about one night stands, they can be fun.

I absolutely love the site but the one thing I hate is that we can't actually touch and fuck and play.

Pics are good but there comes a time when you need a real warm/cold flesh, real cock anus and the smell of real feet.

I drive guys crazy in bed, I would lick your back, suck on your piece, kiss play dead for you suck your toes, check your anus and let you check mine

I want you to toe-tag me.

I like to see men in suits and I could imagine them dead with a small bulge on his trousers and I would like to warm his cock and I don't usually like men with hard cocks I want soft powerless cocks and I will pull off his shoes and then pull off his black socks but before that I would smell it first and then lick or suck his toes and then lick him until I reach his underwear and then I would feel his small bulge and then I will suck it and then pull his underwear off...after that I will remove his suit and then smell it and then his dress shirt and his tie I will both smell it and I will leave it aside and then I will kiss his lips his cheeks his forehead and then his muscles and then his abs and then his cock and I will lick his ass. and then I will dress him up again in his suit but while doing that I will caress his body...and I will keep him as a souvenir....

I like to see men in suits and I could imagine them dead with a small bulge on his trousers and I would like to warm his cock and I don't usually like men with hard cocks I want soft powerless cocks and I will pull off his shoes and then pull off his black socks but before that I would smell it first and then lick or suck his toes and then lick him until I reach his underwear and then I would feel his small bulge and then I will suck it and then pull his underwear off...after that I will remove his suit and then smell it and then his dress shirt and his tie I will both smell it and I will leave it aside and then I will kiss his lips his cheeks his forehead and then his muscles and then his abs and then his cock and I will lick his ass. and then I will dress him up again in his suit but while doing that I will caress his body...and I will keep him as a souvenir....

:sm (27):

like this...http://www.imagebam.com/image/3d782627212078

I am a tax accountant and quite often I do taxes for military personnel. I am always boned knowing that, once deployed, the next time they are in town they could be cold and stiff.

The other day I did a tax return for one young man. He was about to be deployed to Iraq so he wanted his tax return done before he left. You could tell he was nervous about being deployed. He knew that he could be coming home in a box.

I could not help myself. I was boned the whole time I was talking to him. I will watch the local news. If he does get zapped you can bet that I will go to his funeral.

Back