Model Grant Clarey, 21 hangs himself

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
VwK9lxt.jpg

21-year-old model and surfer was taken to morgue for autopsy after deciding to hang himself in Cornwall, UK.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...k-telling-Facebook-friends-feeling-alone.html

He was so beautiful. This is very sad, but happens all too often. Sounds like he had friends and family that loved him. If he felt alone then he had secrets that WE are all to familiar with. He may have been gay and couldn't say it, or possibly necro ... Could have been anything. I wish he could have found someone to confide in.

This site and the people who make it up, I am certain, has stopped several out here from a date with the noose. It is great to have such a place where you can vent and share and the people actually understand.

Yes, very sad - especially when he clearly was loved but couldn't feel it, and I guess none of his real friends and family saw that Facebok post in time.

I have just cone across this and it has shocked and hurt me. I am grant clareys sister. How dare people comment and post about him in this way! My brother is not something that you can use to amuse yourself and your messed up ideas! He was not gay (he had a girlfriend which he loved) or any of the other awful ideas people have imagined. None of you knew him. This is disrespectful and highly upsetting to the family. I would like it to be removed. I do not want strangers fantasizing and twisting the truth about my brother or that death us something amusing. It is not. It is sad and not something I would wish on anybodys loved ones.

Hello and welcome to our community. We regret the loss of your brother no one here said what happened is amusing. :frown:

We have all lost loved ones and we know the pain is unlike anything else on Earth.

Please accept our condolances.

Tell us about Grant and the happy moments you shared.

Unlike articles published on news websites we are here ready to listen to your story and offer support.

I do not want to talk to strangers about it. It is highly personal and upsetting. I do not want my brother to be part of this forum after the kind of content on this site, so please remove it in the best interests of the family.

VERY HANDSOME MODEL:RIP:
I was very respectful. But where were you when he was strutting himself down the runway like a piece of beef, being used by the rapacious fashion industry?

I'm speaking outside the cutedeadguys mindset here...so no offence to members here. It is obvious when male models chose to kill themselves main reason for it was the stress from dealing with sexual harassment/abuse/assault from perverts/sexual predator photographer/designer etc who always take advantage of these models esp during certain types of "photoshoot". I guess he can't take it anymore. He can no longer telling himself a lie that being touch by "gropping hands" on various parts of his body daily at work even though he's not comfortable and feel assaulted is a part of the job and that "it's okay" to be treated in such a way. The denial eats him slowly inside hence he felt alone..and that loneliness often comes when one is feeling worthless. May he finds peace now. Rest on,son of man..you're no longer "dirty" and no longer need to deal with the dirty world you were once in.

Back