Jordanian pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh burnt alive by Islamic State [GRAPHIC IMAGES]

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
9d7cad48b410db5b91723ecc4d6b600f_33333.jpg

I was on YouTube when Islamic State uploaded HD video showing Jordan pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh burn alive trapped in a cage.
CLICK TO WATCH >>>

This is pure evil and total war will break out soon I no longer have any doubt.

e967fdd42d78a7d390886e3108a48e4a_1a.jpg

JORDANIAN PILOT ON VACATION IN ISTANBUL

I am uploading HD video, it stayed on YouTube only 5 minutes but I got it.

WOW, YouTube was taken down because of the video. :aww man:

8f57bb8547209bfc8aef8508566f8eb1_1a.png

I hope Jordan and an international coalition invades and deals with these filth

I feel bad for the dude, but I just want to fuck and eat his soles so fucking bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you see the video, he is completely cooked feet cock and all.

Holy shit.

His cooked meat turned beautiful tender white like chicken. Same happens with pork. Red at first but when fried it turns white softens and tastes great.

like I said,
id love to fuck his soles and eat them down!

This is a totally sick confession, but I wanted to trade places with him, except I wouldn't wear that orange robe, I want to be burnt nude.

Did you watch the video? :very very sad:

Burning causes the most excruciating pain known to man I find it shocking he didn't pass out for a good 30-40 sec.

This is a totally sick confession, but I wanted to trade places with him, except I wouldn't wear that orange robe, I want to be burnt nude.

yes I know, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah lol

Handsome brave Jordanian pilot

Thanks for the pic man.

I think he was exceptionally brave yes, most people would have pissed themselves and fainted if they knew they were going to get burnt alive trapped in a cage.

Such a handsome man should have had a long life. Goddamn ISIS! Maybe they culled from this planet! Not just for the sake of this poor man, but for all their victims.

what a horror :-( !!!!!

and since the world is just looking without doing anything......this kind of horror is going to happen everywhere very soon........

Did you watch the video? :very very sad:

Burning causes the most excruciating pain known to man I find it shocking he didn't pass out for a good 30-40 sec.

Yes Meatpie, I did watch the video, several times, and I've watched many other videos of people burning alive. Truly horrible, and yes I could envision myself going through that same fate! Burning alive is the most intense way of dying! Incredible, unbelievable pain, then total release! What I wouldn't want is to be a burn cripple, and survive such an ordeal. Without the release of death, it isn't worth the pain, plus if you survive, you will be in pain for whatever life you have left. For me, I'd want a slower burning, totally nude, until I finally pass-out, then I would want a huge fire to totally destroy my body. Total Release and Rapture!

Back