ISIS fighters throwing gay men off the roof with crowd watching

I hadn't heard anything about this before. I'm surprised it wasn't a bigger item in the news. There are situations (such as living in the Middle East) where espousing the cause of Gay Pride is a very bad idea. If you can't move to another area of the world, PRETEND YOU'RE STRAIGHT. Of course, these victims may have been accused, maybe even wrongly accused, by others.

absolutely handsome meaty fuckable soles, what a fucking waste of good sole meat!

Straight dead so cute, Gay dead bastard! Gay have right to stay alive! Straight have no right to stay alive!

This is definitely the 'end year' for your absolutely fucked up planet!
And guess who the 'chosen ones' referred to in the bible are...the greedy jews?...nope!...the judgmental 'christians'...oh, hell no!
It's the homosexuals! That's only common sense, now isn't it!

I would be surprised if the crowd themselves were not cheering at this disgusting spectacle.. Perhaps that's why mainstream news has buried it.

Wonder if there will be a video of this. Years ago there was a video of Saddam Hussein's men dropping prisoners from roof, three floors high. No sound except for the dull thump as the dude hit the pavement. Sexy. Would have been even sexier had they been stripped naked.

it looks like they were blindfolded. I wonder if they knew they were being thrown off or if they thought they were walking up a set of stairs to another place?

it looks like they were blindfolded. I wonder if they knew they were being thrown off or if they thought they were walking up a set of stairs to another place?

They probably knew all too well what was going on. The Islamic Court (presuming ISL has such niceties as actual Courts,) would have pronounced the sentence to their faces; they would also have been quite familiar with the punishment for what they were accused of (as far as we know, "being gay," whatever that really means to dogs like ISL (no insult to actual dogs intended.)) Even blindfolded, they knew they were being led up and up and up. They would be able to hear the crowd jeering below get louder as they approached the open place. The wind from the open parapet would blow on their faces. Then, when the black hooded guards pushed them up onto the ledge, the wind and sound would have washed over their entire bodies.

They knew.

That's really fucked up. They get their rocks off from throwing terrified gay men off tall buildings. Who's the fucking pervert here??

They would be able to hear the crowd jeering below get louder as they approached the open place. The wind from the open parapet would blow on their faces. Then, when the black hooded guards pushed them up onto the ledge, the wind and sound would have washed over their entire bodies.

They knew.

OMG, you wrote that SO BEAUTIFULLY, badtom! Those are just the saddest four sentences. In addition to all your other talents, you have the literary skill to make me weepy.

Back