♥♥♥Three Bad Boys morto....killed by their intended victim. Fourth Bad Boy escapes♥♥♥

phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
♥♥♥Three Bad Boys morto....killed by their intended victim. Fourth Bad Boy escapes♥♥♥

OMFG!!!!! THIS IS MY DREAM:love::love::love:

I'm glad the tables were turned on the bad boys. I wish that happened more often. These photos are bizarre because they hardly look real. They resemble more a group of boys just playing war on some brilliant green lawn in their neighborhood, and they will presently all get up to go home for supper. In the bottom image, you can see have inconvenient sagger-wear can be when one is particularly active.

I'm glad the tables were turned on the bad boys. I wish that happened more often. These photos are bizarre because they hardly look real. They resemble more a group of boys just playing war on some brilliant green lawn in their neighborhood, and they will presently all get up to go home for supper.........
Was thinking the same thing, almost seems fake......plus, the three of them are really too cute to die. But alas, tres mortos

Somebody took the pants off of one guy, and lowered the pants on the other. Agreed, this is totally hot

Back