J'ACCUSE!

phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
This is one of the Frenchmen killed by muslim terrorist because he was Jewish.

What a waste, such a handsome guy!

BTW I prefer 'terrorist' to 'muslim terrorist': religion is not the cause of horrible actions,
but because you can make religious people believe anything you like (even if it is obviously contrary to clear statements by God herself),
religion can be easily exploited by those in power to recruit idiots for actions like this.

Today, it happens to be predominantly Islam, yesterday (a few centuries ago) it was christianity.
I wonder which religion will be abused tomorrow.
Better to ban religion from Earth altogether.

Banning all religion is an excellent idea. It does seem to get a lot of people worked up and acting crazy.

Last edited:
All religions talk of a false prophet and satanic religion and the youngest religion in the world is doing what? Well I am past caring about people. If they want to pretend Islam is a peaceful religion let them

Maybe they'll learn a few things when that 16 year old Jihadi Martyr comes back from Syria and beheads their children in the local park because they're "infidels"

All I have seen from Muslims since this attack is either support or excuses and if people still can't see the issue... To hell with them (Don't mean you 3 I'm talking in general)

Last edited:
He's beautiful! I hope they spared his handsome face.

Back