How young is this executioner?

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
54a8197ba2a50.jpg

Anyone seen the beheading video of this lad?

I hope someone chops off his feet in front of him and eats them while he bleeds out at the ankles and he watches

He looks 15, but this photo leads me to believe big brother did the slicing

Do all these executioners develop PTSD? How can normal humans continue to function after sawing off people's heads? I would have terminal nightmares.

Do all these executioners develop PTSD? How can normal humans continue to function after sawing off people's heads? I would have terminal nightmares.

Especially being so young. They really are fucked for life after serving out so much death.

the smart ass little bastard just deserves a bullet in the skull

Sick, depraved maniacs! It's truly amazing what total barbarism is committed in the name of their religion.

And American TV news is full of a bunch of celebrity bullshit day after day. Those CBS NBC ABC clowns never show this stuff. But that's okay, we're safe from islamist assholes over here.

And American TV news is full of a bunch of celebrity bullshit day after day. Those CBS NBC ABC clowns never show this stuff. But that's okay, we're safe from islamist assholes over here.
What .. Do you really believe that? Remember 9/11. We are more vulnerable now, than we were then. The government is cutting funding to homeland security and military, so they can fund their social agendas like socialized medicine and wealth redistribution. It's true that the media doesn't want us to know about this stuff, but it is only because it doesn't fit their agenda of social equality. If the general NAIVE population knew about this stuff, they would stand up and demand to be protected(which is the only true purpose of our government). There are hundreds of active cells here now. Homeland security is taking them down weekly - but they are going to get through. It's a matter of when, not if.

Back