NecroHeadfucker

Forum Resident
Elite Member
What do you think is the most painful way to die? Personally, I think drinking drain cleaner is horrible because you burn and vomit blood.

Cancer is very bad, esp brain tumours. Because it is such an essential and complicated organ tumour in the head can make you blind, get paralyzed, be unable to talk and....yet still alive for months until it finally kills you.

People vomit and have a splitting headache as the intracranial pressue increases.

Many people become disorientated.

Sometimes they may need to open the skull while you are still alive to relieve some of the pressue.

Terrible and brutal nightmare and hell.

I definately hang myself if it comes to this.

I have a terrible fear that I will end up in a bad way.

Burnt alive the worst, otherwise i don't give a shit how it happens, if it is to be a long slow painfull illness, then i'll save up my medication and end it all when i decide the time is right.

I hate being isolated in facilities.. like some pathetic death that takes forever,alone and humulating..burning to death I agree would be very painfull,and if you live through it..would even be worse,actually

Having your parents get very, very old. At first, it's rewarding to feel like you are helping them live at home. After a few years, you realize that they aren't deteriorating as fast as you thought they would. They just keep getting older and more dependent on you. Ten years later, your back has a permanent bend in it from lifting and bending over. Your fingers are split and calloused from changing a million adult diapers and you can no longer get the smell of poop out of your head. You have a hundred and sixty pound baby that has to be fed food paste, spits up and coughs in your face showering you with food particles and red koolaid. You social life is non-existent, no-one will even stop and visit anymore and you have a splitting headache from their constant yelling.

Eventually, you get so burned out that you wish euthanasia was legalized so YOU can escape the pain. But, it just keeps on coming. People should only have kids before age twenty five and after age sixty:- )

By steamroller. Imagine how painful that would be. I could only hope you go into shock, and you would die a peaceful slow, death, but I'm sure you would experience all that body pressure, and bone crunching, eww, ugh. What guy would look cute after being turned into a pancake.

Back