Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

A 4chan user posted these photos of a dead woman strangled to death and police in Port Orchard, Washington are now searching for the murderer.

The post was made on the image-sharing site on Tuesday afternoon. The user bragged about strangling the woman.

“Turns out it’s way harder to strangle someone to death than it looks in the movies,” the first post read.
When others questioned whether the pictures were real, the 4chan user gave an ominous warning and divulged some specifics of where the crime took place.

“Check the news in Port Orchard, Washington in a few hours. Her son will be home from school soon. He’ll find her and then call the cops. I just wanted to share the pics before they find me.”

Within hours, the Port Orchard Independent reported that police found the body of a woman in her early 30s who they believed was a murder victim. Police said she was found by a family member.

“It’s a suspicious death and appears to be a homicide,” Sheriff’s Office spokesman Scott Wilson said.
Police added that they believe the suspect stole the woman’s 2001 Ford Focus. The 4chan user also posted that he planned to ambush police officers and force them to shoot him.

“I bought a BB gun that looks realistic enough,” the user wrote. “When they come, I’ll pull it and it will be suicide by cop. I understand the doubts. Just check the fucking news. I have to lose my phone now.”

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-after-murder-port-orchard-washington-n241806

Back