LBR and Roadkill's Plan

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Your plan guys is very lame and childish.

You want to irritate me by posting meaningless crappy comments in every thread I make.

While it may be fun for you and helps kill some time in your meaningless lives, some of the mods may take this for trolling and block you.

Shut the fuck up and move to the new kiuma if you want to have accounts here.

Otherwise expect a ban soon.

Discuss & troll.

Your plan guys is very lame and childish.

You want to irritate me by posting meaningless crappy comments in every thread I make.

While it may be fun for you and helps kill some time in your meaningless lives, some of the mods may take this for trolling and block you.

Shut the fuck up and move to the new kiuma if you want to have accounts here.

Otherwise expect a ban soon.

Discuss & troll.

My My. Someone is uppity.

Obviously can't stand the heat or ppl not aggreeing with only what you have to say. Especially when YOU are the one who starts the Flaming of posting things about members like that video.

Or should I be POSTING some of the Private Message you have been sending to Me and LBR so the MODs can really see what you've been saying to us behind everyone's back.
Or
The other things you've been doing behind the MODS backs.??????

HMMMMM

HOW ABOUT IT TOUGH GUY??????

Revealing information shared via the PM system is forbidden.

Which video do you mean exactly?

Doing something behind the mods back? lol, that would be interesting.

Real drama unfolding.

Now, now kiddies behave, or i will have to put all of you over my knee and give you all a spanking, ....some of you may enjoy that more than others?
P.S. ONLY MESSING ..NOT IN TO THAT SORT OF ROLE PLAY......Unless you realy ask for it.

These two bitches will enjoy that, they probably haven't had sex in months and keep fapping to pics we post here at cdg.

And they don't contribute.

They both have big mouths and deserve monster cock in their mouths and arses.

These two bitches will enjoy that, they probably haven't had sex in months and keep fapping to pics we post here at cdg.

And they don't contribute.

They both have big mouths and deserve monster cock in their mouths and arses.

Sounds more like you haven't had any for some time.

I had, I came hard and even played dead with a hot guy.

Something you can only dream about.

Glad to see you are back on top form again Meatpie.
Quote -Not had sex for months, - i've not had any for three weeks, if my nuts get any bigger I will need to push them round in a wheel barrow.

Paid? Who will pay for you?

Only someone uglier than LBR.

And you are full of AIDS!

FOr someone who thinks LBR is ugly you do send alot of PM to him and even POST alot of Threads on CDG.

If I have AIDS I got it from YOU and your check bounced too.

Last edited:
If I have AIDE I got it from YOU.

I have no idea what AIDE is. Is it contagious?

:sm (58):

Check your spelling before you hit the submit button, you are making a fool of yourself.

Or maybe it is too late for you, its midnight in Paris time to go bed....or to work, if you are really a whore.

Check your spelling before you hit the submit button, you are making a fool of yourself.

Or maybe it is too late for you, its midnight in Paris time to go bed....or to work, if you are really a whore.

Better get your eyes check MP.
But then OLD guys like you get tired and see things.

Fell asleep at the switch again I see.

bye slut, hope some old fat big frech guy rapes you and dumps you in a ditch in Paris.

LBR will be devastated over your death and will commit suicide so that you can be together in the heavens and chat on yahoo for the rest of eternity.

i like apples =)

bye slut, hope some old fat big frech guy rapes you and dumps you in a ditch in Paris.

LBR will be devastated over your death and will commit suicide so that you can be together in the heavens and chat on yahoo for the rest of eternity.

Not Possible. I'm Loved.
You're describing your date and friend from last Sat. night.

Yes. from soneone who send notes like " I want you to play dead for me and play with You" Sounds familiar MP?

Last edited:
I came.
I lol'ed hard.
I left.
This thread is hilarious.
Please post more.
I will lurk.

Back