Dead Guys (DeadGuys Cinema)

Softcore. What happens when your imagination takes on a life of its own? Nick shares an apartment with his two good friends. Nick, obsessed with horror films and serial killers, is always convinced he's in the middle of one. His two roommates have learned to live with his odd behavior and sometimes even find it amusing. When the apartment building gets a new handyman, "Breno", Nick's imagination goes into overdrive. His friends are intrigued by Breno's dark good looks and elusive demeanor while Nick is convinced they have a serial killer in their midst. Starring Antonio Martinez, Chris Rodrigues, Willem Alexander, Adam Casey, and featuring Blair F. Blanchard and Christopher J. Kieffer. Directed by Alex Dove.

Softcore. What happens when your imagination takes on a life of its own? Nick shares an apartment with his two good friends. Nick, obsessed with horror films and serial killers, is always convinced he's in the middle of one. His two roommates have learned to live with his odd behavior and sometimes even find it amusing. When the apartment building gets a new handyman, "Breno", Nick's imagination goes into overdrive. His friends are intrigued by Breno's dark good looks and elusive demeanor while Nick is convinced they have a serial killer in their midst. Starring Antonio Martinez, Chris Rodrigues, Willem Alexander, Adam Casey, and featuring Blair F. Blanchard and Christopher J. Kieffer. Directed by Alex Dove.

SO, it's a Comedy? haha, I'm laughing already.

thanks so much, i love deadguyscinema stuff. is there any chance you have the film the buck?

worse movie ever! the only hot guy is zack, and he shouldn't have died... at least not in that way.

Damn. can't access the videos. Oh well, prob 4 best. Wouldn't want to deprive anyone of cash (no offence to anyone who has accessed vids)

hey i was trying to download it but it doesn't work it says that is a unknown file soI cant have acces to it! if anyone cant help me please or send it to me in another way or upload it agian PLEASEEEE

it is damaged i try to open part 2 or part 3 but they not work the only part one who works plz can u fix that

Back