lvsoldier

let's fuck ladsoldiers
I have rarely seen such a barbaric cruelty on screen. It is horrible, terrible. Those soldiers are hot once they're dead, that's right, but to see their monstruous murder by these barbarian pseudo religious terrorists is horribly sad. Horribly sad.

I have rarely seen such a barbaric cruelty on screen. It is horrible, terrible. Those soldiers are hot once they're dead, that's right, but to see their monstruous murder by these barbarian pseudo religious terrorists is horribly sad. Horribly sad.

That's sad.
But that's sexy. right?

I love the way to kill soldier with cruely painful barbaric and insult.

More cruely painful barbaric and insult . More Sexyyyyy.

U used to see?

I actually saved these videos a few months ago - i'll have to look for them to repost.

It's actually pretty hot, and normally I'm not for killing of innocents, but since both sides were soldiers, armed to kill the other side, I guess it justifies the killings. In some of the videos you can see the cute captives begging for their lives. I wished they had stripped the prisoners first though. Nothing is more hotter than seeing a guy beheaded and moments later, pissing into the ground as his body loses all functions.

they are all cute.....I think THE cutest one was the one that got up and ran away with his neck slit....they got him with the rifle a few seconds later. How cute he was to think he could actually run away.....

I like 2nd soldier most.His scream is so sexy.His pain face and movement of face after behead is best.

Is it any wonder why other intelligent life forms are waiting another 567 years before contacting us? They hope we'll finally become civilized....or get wiped out by an asteroid. Either way, problem solved!

If we hadn't invented the concept of religion, we would be the intelligent lifeforms contacting other lifeforms!

The concept of religion wasn't invented. It started from ignorance and fear. Primitive humans didn't have a grasp of scientific thinking. They were afraid of many things and didn't understand what to do with fire. They hunted during the daylight and hid when it was dark. They associated lightning, thunder, rain and fire with the sky. Since the lightening brought fire, they concluded the Sun was tormenting and hiding from them. So, they tried to please the Sun. That's religion, believing without proof. It's been used for thousands of years to manipulate people. Religion was actually the first form of government. Now, if mankind could evolve beyond it.

Of course, there will probably be a lot fewer cute dead guys when that happens.

Back