Your feet do? How to see like a woman's foot. But see especially hairy legs pulled, Ha ha ha

I love men's feet too. They are so beautiful and rugged, and smelly. I love smelly feet, I love clean feet, I love pulling the socks of my boyfriend and sucking his toes, I love sucking old men's feet, young men's feet, middle age men's feet. Men's feet make me so hard and wet it's unbelievable. Even if they are ugly-faced, if they have nice feet I don't care. BUT if they are ugly-feeted and have nice face I can't even consider them.... not that you find out until too late of course....

Often cute guys have sweet feet, that is just awesome I love it when a dude is cute from head to toe - literally.

But yeah, some cute guys have ugly feet I admit.

I took pics of my feet for lulz...

If members think they have hot feet, whey don't the post them so everyone can check em out? Or at least post a pic of the type of foot they get hot over. I think foot fetish is the most common kind, str8 and gay both go for it. Someone can be cute and have ugly feet but I wont ever be turned on by someone who has ugly feet. I cant get past that phyiscal barrier. I'm friends wit alot of people with feet I don't like but we're just friends. I'm glad that when I'm checking out someone's feet, they got no clue. It would never occur to most people that you might be hot for their feet so you can look and they don't get suspicious. A guy who would never let you close to his dick will let you get close to and even touch his feet under certain circumstances.

Hm....feet. I got to agree on Meatpie, some cute guys got the ugly feet, no offense, so does everyone. I think if anyone could have worst feet, it'd be the peacock. My feet are just small, and crack too easily. So yah.

OK Meatpie, if you're still reading this thread, ... you got big feet or what?? :)

Nothing makes me hornier than hooking up at a guy after we've been in the office all day in Wing Tips, or Oxfords or Italian loafers, or feet soaking through our dress socks. Maybe stop off for a drink after work to tease ourselves even more...making idle chat getting hornier and thinking about getting it on soon. While we're chatting I know he's imagining slapping my face with his throbbing leaking cock and I can't wait to press my nostrils against the balls of his feet while kissing and licking his heels! Nothing smells or taste better to me than sweaty man feet with the slight scent and sweet taste of leather. It's really hard not to cum as I'm licking the bottoms of feet and sucking toes as he kicks back with his feet on the table and me looking up at his face as he massages his precum into the tip of his leaking cock. But when I begin to edge we head for the bed and it's his turn to spread my ass cheeks with the palms of his hands and lick my ass, going as wild as the taste of my ass crack sweat as his feet made me. I love FEET!

Dang Waikiki ... That was hot ... You had me goin' there ... This is an old thread but I'll through in my opinion ... Loooove male feet! Must be guys feet .. But, unfortunately I am picky ... Like smelly feet but they need to be kept up! Don't like rough feet or long nails! That is disgusting! I mostly like feet from dress shoes and socks, loafers are best cause they are looser around the heel area (that kinda peeks the curiosity). But if it is a hot guy, I like sneakers and white socks too! I need to remove the shoe and sock, that is part of the experience for me!

Dang Waikiki ... That was hot ... You had me goin' there ... This is an old thread but I'll through in my opinion ... Loooove male feet! Must be guys feet .. But, unfortunately I am picky ... Like smelly feet but they need to be kept up! Don't like rough feet or long nails! That is disgusting! I mostly like feet from dress shoes and socks, loafers are best cause they are looser around the heel area (that kinda peeks the curiosity). But if it is a hot guy, I like sneakers and white socks too! I need to remove the shoe and sock, that is part of the experience for me!

Absolutely well-kept feet! If I can't lick across the tips of his toes without scratching my tongue, fuck it! Love soft feet - lots of jocks have really lickable feet from running and working out...all the friction of their soles against their Nikes keeps the skin on the bottoms of their feet really smooth. Also guys that keep their feet nice know that their feet are sexy...it's so hot watching a nude bud on the sofa peel off his socks and sniff his own feet before stretching them out in the table on the pillow...eager to see me go ape as I sniff and kiss and lick his feet and shrimp his toes. I think guys that keep their feet nice are guys like us that keep our ass cheeks golden on a tanning bed, our pubes well-groomed, our pits fresh without deodorants for buds that like licking pits, etc. I like removing the socks too, but it's so hot to see a guy sniffing his own feet-it's like watching him lick his precum off his fingers as I suck his toes!

Guys that are into feet are REALLY into feet! They are by far the most sexy and delicious part of a hot guy to be sure!

Guys that are into feet are REALLY into feet! They are by far the most sexy and delicious part of a hot guy to be sure!

Say feettartar, you sound like a coniseur of sexy feet. What is the best way for a hot guy to make his feet to taste most delicious?

i love he idea of a kinky mortcian lickng and sucking my feet and creaming all over my my soft cool soles anf high arches

Say feettartar, you sound like a coniseur of sexy feet. What is the best way for a hot guy to make his feet to taste most delicious?

Seriously Feettartar, I know tartar means uncooked, but your posting pic always shows a delectable pair of feet being placed in the oven. If a hot guy was executed anyway and the King considered manfeet his favorite dish, how would you season and cook them, or have the dude wearing old sneakers or leather loafers. I'm no cannibal but I've always wondered what guys who fantasize eating feet imagine how they'd taste different from pecs or calves or neck or buns.

Back