• No, I haven't

Votes: 30 56.6%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Have you tried it?

I think its very hot when a young guy off himself.

I tried as a teen - hanging myself.

I came hard.

I also once overdozed on drugs.

Is suicide a solution? Or it only brings pain to the relatives?

No, I haven't tried it, though I did think of it a couple of times.
Yes, a young guy hanging himself is very hot!
But no, being serious, it is absolutely not a solution - things may seem hopeless, but if we stick it out they sort themselves, life becomes good again, we wonder why on earth we ever thought of suicide. And it causes immense pain to family, friends, whoever finds you - they don't deserve that.
Except perhaps for someone facing terminal illness or complete incapacity and suffering - then maybe suicide is sometimes a sensible option, especially if it's talked through with the family first. Of course that's very controversial, both in principle and because it could so easily be abused.

I am sure most everybody has thought about offing at least once. I just think it is a waste when there are so many who want to live but can't. I know it is a cliché, but.

I have tried it...

And do not wanna go in there

You have a loved one now! He won't let anything bad happen to you!

yeah..I cut my wrists and neck and strangled myself a couple times. also slight bad drug use..but never went too extreme on it. Often hurting myself calms myself down and I love the sight of blood so i stop .. havent been as depressed anymore though

hi to all...well I'm new here..and I'm happy to finally found a site like this! well I try to kill myself...since I was a boy I exited by see hot man die on tv or newspaper (it was the last'80's)..when a day I try to imitate all man dieing with a knife I found in my kitchen,and while I press blade over my heart my cock becams hard,I feel moore exited and hot and finally cum erupt.so I understand that I'd love to be knifed in heart or shoted..
some years aftre I decide to know what a man feel with a blade in heart,so I press and jerk, I feed blade entering in chest but I can not stop..well now I don't know what happened after my cum eruption but I weak up in a hospital...surely I did not hit heart...but now I have a cicatrix in my chest,fortunately I have a hairy chest so is not too simple to see..but sometimes I touch it feeling my pump and jerk thinking at that exitant 2ominutes of my life...
hope you understand me and my bad english

I came to in ICU with very sore neck and no clothes and not dead either. I was very angry. I heard some ICU guys talking maybe another patient too and they were talking bout me and they were DISGUSTED.
I really thought the AFTERLIFE ON THIS EARTH powers would take me and that it was time to move on but THEY refused me and now i have no options? Make the best of it now one day at time. This site helps like consolation??

hi to all...well I'm new here..and I'm happy to finally found a site like this! well I try to kill myself...since I was a boy I exited by see hot man die on tv or newspaper (it was the last'80's)..when a day I try to imitate all man dieing with a knife I found in my kitchen,and while I press blade over my heart my cock becams hard,I feel moore exited and hot and finally cum erupt.so I understand that I'd love to be knifed in heart or shoted..
some years aftre I decide to know what a man feel with a blade in heart,so I press and jerk, I feed blade entering in chest but I can not stop..well now I don't know what happened after my cum eruption but I weak up in a hospital...surely I did not hit heart...but now I have a cicatrix in my chest,fortunately I have a hairy chest so is not too simple to see..but sometimes I touch it feeling my pump and jerk thinking at that exitant 2ominutes of my life...
hope you understand me and my bad english
:)
Hot case, love your avatar too. By the way our word for cicatrix is scar.

At the tender age of 15 I had a chemistry set. I mixed the things that said fatal if swallowed and drank it in soda. I got dizzy and began seeing tunnel-vision and got very angry and scared. I told my mom what I did and she took me to the ER and they pumped my stomach.

I did this because I was very depressed and hated every waking moment.

Now that I realize that I'm a necro and I have developed a fetish for death these past 10 years I have decided that I want to die suicide by cop after I have become the only, as far as I know, female serial killer whose motivation is purely sexual.

as far as I know, female serial killer whose motivation is purely sexual.

There are other female serial killers who were necrophiles but they used poison while men are more brutal in killing.

I recommend that you don't hurt anyone or yourself, it will make the world a worse place than it already is.

You are physically strong and intelligent, you will be so much appreciated if you decide to work in a morgue.

You will be able to lift the bodies and cut young men open like fish, just be brave and take the fucking job.

I tried when I was 16, I took a bunch of pills, and was pissed when I woke up throwing up. I had failed. I wanted so much for my asshole parents to find me.
Then I tried again, or had it all planned out, when I was 24, but found out I was pregnant.
I have been on meds for depression most of my life, but don't have those thoughts anymore.

Good to hear you are no longer suicidal, guess the meds did their job.

Back