Aren't kids adorable?

• Don't get me started

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • They could be angels, and demons all the same

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Yes, of course! Don't you just love their smile (or eyes, or lips...)

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters

BlackWorld

Nicest sicko around
Now seriously, it may seems most of us don't lead a normal life,many dudes here have exciting discussions over death& stuff but I am curious what you all may think about having children, in a very "own" family... Is it possible? Will you keep closeted and bear a wife?

There will be over 9 billion people living on earth by 2030, more than the Earth can support.

I personally can't fuck a woman and have children in the normal way.

I may adopt or try in vitro with a lesbian but I can't imagine having a wife that you need to fuck daily.

Even if you try it you will fail eventually.

Don't pretend BlackWorld, it will only make things worse.

Us becomes more and more. It seems to me, it is the nature struggles with an overpopulation. Same it is better, than wars and disasters!
What for to oppose and make kids, useless and even harmful to a planet?

There will be over 9 billion people living on earth by 2030, more than the Earth can support.

I personally can't fuck a woman and have children in the normal way.

I may adopt or try in vitro with a lesbian but I can't imagine having a wife that you need to fuck daily.

Even if you try it you will fail eventually.

Don't pretend BlackWorld, it will only make things worse.

True:
12/21/2012
Apothus (Astroid) due in 2015 and again in 2030.
Sagutarius Star going to fry us like bacon in the new few years.

Yep. YOu're going to die.

Now I can see how the matter of culture affects our decision. It's obviously a man responsibility to leave offspring in Asia, no matter how the world ends up. I'm the only son so I'm worried. But personally I think having kids may be interesting, along with a husband. Isn't life perfect to be normal?

Asia is crowded and most people are poor. Why do you need more kids?

Kids are fun when they are small but bring problems when they grow up.

So you feel pressed to have children?

Then find a pussy, fuck her and lets hope you will have a beautiful son and or a daughter.

Not that hard really to make kids, problems start when you have to feed them and give them a decent life afterwards.

If it is boring to live, better to get an animal:sm (44):

Alex are cute in the face? You have nice feet...but aren't you scared that when you poke them with a needle you might injure a nerve and do permanent damage to your foot?

I performed toe torture on myself as a kid but you are hardcore.

If I wanted a child, I'd have no problem "breeding" with a women~ or surrogate mother, as long as I'd get full custody. I wouldn't want a wife. Kids are adorable, and I'd like to see how well I could raise one, since I view most parents as unfit to even have a child.

I don't even like taking care of pets though. Just like kids, pets are adorable, but expensive and a hassle. I'd have to be old and bored or something. Dunno. :)

It's an actual fact that raising a kid can bring happiness and joy, yet the stressful unhappy side always outweighs it.

Asia is crowded and most people are poor. Why do you need more kids?

Kids are fun when they are small but bring problems when they grow up.

So you feel pressed to have children?

Then find a pussy, fuck her and lets hope you will have a beautiful son and or a daughter.

Not that hard really to make kids, problems start when you have to feed them and give them a decent life afterwards.

Hey the world is Doomed. If he wants to have kids and SHARE THE WEALTH with his kids. What ever.

I definitely want a kid someday.
:D

Umm, no kids for me. In addition to the "Heather has two mommy" situation (What was the guy version?), how am I going to deal with this obsession? Obviously, kids don't need to know, but if they find out, that could be very traumatic.

Yay! And the world with be filled with Asians & Blacks... while Caucasian slowly extinct...

Yay! And the world with be filled with Asians & Blacks... while Caucasian slowly extinct...

There are 830 million white people in Europe alone. Only 2% are immigrants from Africa, Asia and other non-European countries.

White people won't go extinct in the foreseeable future.

Probably not ENTIRELY True:
Africa, Most of their countries are totallly FUCK UP. Their Gov't and ppl are severly corrupt that poverty, starvation, war and Death is normal. (Biblical and Poetic ending. huh?)
And it's also the birth place of Ebola.

Asia: Their Industralization has taken man kind 200 years backwards with their polutions in industry standards.

Prob in the future we'll all turn into Roachs. (hehe)

Last edited:
I dont want children,and giving birth sounds humilating and painfull.
I can get pretty along with some kinds,and annoyed at others. I`m also the youngest of my family so didnt have the attachment perhaps. Though perhaps someday I will change my mind.

Back