They are trying to kill us

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Dear members and guests,

CDG has been attacked by hackers who placed iframe code in our index files.

We have been battling them for two weeks now but they keep doing it.

This is why some users get error messages or white pages.

We are working hard to find a way to beat them but so far to no avail.

Our mod team now fear we might lose the entire website from these constant attacks.

I have no idea who these people are but they keep trying to take us down every day.

I am sick of this. First the spambot attacks, now this.

We are now taking extreme measures to prevent further damage.

1. Renaming all files and directories.
2. We have upgraded to the latest version.
3. We will edit the folder permissions!

FUCK YOU CUNTS! WHOEVER YOU ARE YOU WILL NEVER WIN!
It might take me days but we will find a way to crush you scum of the earth!

Meatpie, i wish you good luck in finding a solution. mayby a good idea to take the site offline for some time and backup the entire forum, just for the case....

FUCK THE HACKERS!!!

So far the measures we have taken seem to work - we have locked all index files.

Backups don't work against hackers.

If our forum has a "thank" function I wouldn't hesitate to give you 100 ones straight.

Thanks BlackWorld, you have been very loyal to our community.

the fact that i am able to post this messages tells me you are winning the battle Meatpie...thank you

Hi Greg, looks like everything is under control for now, yeah.

As I said we took extreme measures to beat those hack attempts.

MP, thanks for good work. Do you think a better situation may come out by making this forum for "invitation only"? It seems some of the major gore forums have disappeared, and I am a little concerned.

What exactly are your concerns?

Kiuma was fucked up site from the start, I was a member there from the beginning.

They became hugely popular because JohannaXn was a moderator on CDG, we shared links with her than moved to kiuma and started posting there.

I am so happy they died.

Also it was clear to me that Log On lost interest in kiuma and the mod team bickered all the time.

He told me personally that kiuma is not his major priority, he runs several other websites.

So many people left the last couple of months before it died for this same reason - bad management.

UR was also doomed when PPM stepped down but rumour has it now that he will launch it again.

OgrishForm is going to die too very soon, also for internal reasons.

CGAS and the other mods merged with liveleak.

None of the boards were forced to close by authority or complaints if that is what you are worried about.

We get attacked every day - spambots, multiple accounts, people who try to steal passwords and most recently - a vicious hacker attack that corrupted our index files - the board was on and off, with a white page error message.

We have now taken measures to prevent this from happening again and as you can see the board is fully functional again, no white pages.

At least for now.

This happens every day to other boards as well, we are simply not aware of all the sites that get attacked daily but they run into the thousands.

maybe this hacker (LOL) is hacking your website because it sucks and you act like a goof meatgay

They can't hack us anymore as all index files are blocked, I win once again.

BTW why are you so interested in our website?

Envy? U feel bored at goregasm?

Anyway, welcome.

Lul
Oh really, Meatpie?
How curious.

Back