Islamic State Execute Many Young Guys in Syria on August 6

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
The lucky ones were shot but some unfortunate dudes were beheaded and at least two crucified. Shit happened August 6. All victims were held in captivity for more than a week.

Fucking Religious freeks!! I used to cam with about 4 different young men in Syria. Some of them wanted me to come and stay with them and told me what a beautiful place it was.. Was is the key word here now I guess.

Oh man... where do I start?? :drool:

First, AWESOME set!! Fantastic kill scenes, and I love the way you can trace life to death. Amazing.

Particularly appreciate the crucifixion pics, with the before shots. At first, I was wondering what the bloody pool in front of the crucified dudes was, but then scrolling through the pictures, found that the bloody pool was where their hemorrhaging heads were before the "crosses" were hoisted.

Also like the guy getting his neck sliced. Fantastic before and after shots of this rather hot, hairy lad. The facial looks, the horror as the blade is dragged into and across his neck are OUTSTANDING!

Oh Fuck!!!!!! I count at least 15 guys machine gunned in that ditch, every single one of them lying dead in his fucking bare feet!!! Would love to see a pan of the whole scene from close up!

Great advertisements for wanting a theocracy here too.
Excellent promotion of islamic law and order.

Religious fundamentalism is evidently only a thin excuse for bloodthirsty barbarians to satisfy their criminally insane urges.

So fucked up... and people complain on their countries everyday... when this kind of shit happens somewhere else

Fucking Religious freeks!! I used to cam with about 4 different young men in Syria. Some of them wanted me to come and stay with them and told me what a beautiful place it was.. Was is the key word here now I guess.
well if you ever go make sure you wear nice undies we might see you on this site pissing and shitting in them

The brain is such a fascinating organ. We think out of it, think about that. And there it is, split up on the floor, looking like any other piece of meat. What a disregard of the miracle of life.

First of all Its pretty sad how the one hot dude slices that young guys throat like it's a piece of ham. Sad how someone can just take another's life with no regard...seriously, the guys above saying it's fantasitc? Like you enjoy watching people suffering and dying like that?

Great to see how many of us are disgusted and horrified about the useless killing rathe than just enjoying the eroticism of it all. Had it been manips then it would have been wonderful but this is real people being tortured and killed. And that can never be justified whatever the presumed cause. And by our reaction maybe we are showing that humanity still exists even if we can do little about it

So you just know that if they were held in captivity for a week, they had to have the shit beat out of them.

Back