Cooked Soldiers

Are you sure, I haven't seen these before. Any link to confirm?

I apologize if true.

When humans are cooked, is a pleasant smell produced, like that of roast beef in the oven?

SORRY

Damn, pic is really from the 2008 South Ossetia war I completely fucked up with this post today.

They have been reposting this image on social networks all day.

Thread will remain as a reminder that we should always triple check or sources.

Special thanks to Timberlakelover. I award him 50 points for not letting us get fooled and think this is in Ukraine.:great:

When humans are cooked, is a pleasant smell produced, like that of roast beef in the oven?

I ate human flesh before. Though it was soaked in turmeric sauce so I can't tell you the real smell, but the taste and texture is similar to beef.

I ate human flesh before.

Oh my -- did you do so knowingly and willingly, or did someone tell you, after the fact, that you had just committed cannibalism? I think there is a place for people eating people when to do so is one's only escape from starving to death, but, otherwise, it seems a very bad idea.

Oh my -- did you do so knowingly and willingly, or did someone tell you, after the fact, that you had just committed cannibalism? I think there is a place for people eating people when to do so is one's only escape from starving to death, but, otherwise, it seems a very bad idea.

I did it willingly. It's a type of Chinese medicine for an ailment I got. Cured me right off.

I believe his ailment is gay necro cannibalism.

Well. If I tell you my ailment, and if you know a thing or two about Chinese medicine, you can guess what I ate. But let's have some fun. Let's say what I ate will taste exactly like my (now) young hot cousin, if someone decides to eat him now that is.

Back