Death photo of French jihadist Abu Tamimah killed in Raqqa

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Abu Tamimah aka Abu Tamtam fought for ISLAMIC STATE (new name of ISIS) in Syria.

He croaked during the fighting at Raqqa Army Base on July 24 2014

Can't understand why these young men are brainwashed Into going into Syria and fighting for terrorists.

Mmmmm, would love to sink my teeth into his sole meat!

When you feel that you don't belong or that no one cares about you other than family,you become harden. If you feel like a second class citizen and some crazy person is able to get into your head that you can make a difference by distroying what they feel is the problem.And make no mistake relegion plays a enormous part of this madness. This world would be better without relegion.

Can't understand why these young men are brainwashed Into going into Syria and fighting for terrorists.

I fully agree. If they were living in an African nation in a slum, without hope, I might understand it BUT living in a country like Belgium???

When you feel that you don't belong or that no one cares about you other than family,you become harden. If you feel like a second class citizen and some crazy person is able to get into your head that you can make a difference by distroying what they feel is the problem.And make no mistake relegion plays a enormous part of this madness. This world would be better without relegion.

Radical religiousity whether it be Christian, Jewish, or Muslim may play a small role, BUT isn't it more economic - feeling lack of hope and then religion steps in and says they can have hope. The underlying part is economic first.

Back