ISIS capture and execute five men [BEFORE & AFTER]

We are working to get more information and hopefully a video of this execution.

I saw that video once, will try to find it back. If i remember correctly, they were truck drivers in a convoy (goods and gaz) they were intercepted on a road and executed on the spot. Must admit that the pink shirt dude and the white t-shirt one are hot...very fuckable.

they are also killing christians if they don't convert to islam. the first people of Iraq. What is christian USA doing about this?

Those poor men -- I can't even imagine the terror I'd feel in their position. It is extremely cruel.

I saw that video once, will try to find it back. If i remember correctly, they were truck drivers in a convoy (goods and gaz) they were intercepted on a road and executed on the spot. Must admit that the pink shirt dude and the white t-shirt one are hot...very fuckable.

I agree. The pink shirt is real cute & fuckable. I'd take those shoes off in four seconds.:heart love:

this is dreadful why is no one stopping ISIS?

Because the US should be the one leading the action and our current administration 'Sits to pee'. For years, the USA has been a powerhouse in military might and were able to keep these groups at bay. Over the last, probably 15 - 20 years, this country has gradually (until this administration escalated) been shifting toward wanting a global community. They want to sit and talk with them and attempt to reason. EVIL IS NOT REASONABLE, therefore you CAN'T REASON WITH IT. You must fight it!! (Only evil people can do what we see on this site, to other people) While our administration sits at the table and I might add funds these groups, they are out wreaking havoc on the global community of which the administration wants to be a part. It's insanity!!! These terror groups do not fear us anymore, and we are seeing the repercussions of this.

USA and Europe still have serious economic problems war is expensive and too many countries are involved, half the world is ablaze.

The ISIS will take over Iraq and Syria and will establish a new islamic state which will then target Europe.

Their goal is to make the whole world convert to Islam.

Boko Haram is gaining strenegth in Africa and the Islamic insurgency in Russia shows no sign of weakening. They are all part of the same plot but fighting on different fronts.

They will unite and a catastrophic global conflict is imminent.

they are also killing christians if they don't convert to islam. the first people of Iraq. What is christian USA doing about this?
USA is being ruled by Obama, a Muslim so don't expect much help there:this isnt happening

You would think other Arab countries would go after ISIS because they're coming for them next

You would think other Arab countries would go after ISIS because they're coming for them next

That's a good point .. But as pie mentioned earlier, war is expensive. And in the Arab countries the money is controlled by ISIS.

USA and Europe still have serious economic problems war is expensive and too many countries are involved, half the world is ablaze.

The ISIS will take over Iraq and Syria and will establish a new islamic state which will then target Europe.

Their goal is to make the whole world convert to Islam.

Boko Haram is gaining strenegth in Africa and the Islamic insurgency in Russia shows no sign of weakening. They are all part of the same plot but fighting on different fronts.

They will unite and a catastrophic global conflict is imminent.

Very true. you could also list the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt (+ its Palestinian branch Hamas), Islamic jihad or Hezbollah which has already been very present on the international terror scene........

Back