Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I know some of you like dead guys in suits, so here is a new one I found.

Not the best of quality.

ED_4328465_4328465-_742453b.jpg

it's Wilhelmus Simon Petrus (Pim) Fortuyn (pronounced [pɪm fɔʁtœʏn], (February 19, 1948 – May 6, 2002), was a controversial, openly gay, charismatic[1] politician in the Netherlands who formed his own party, Lijst Pim Fortuyn (List Pim Fortuyn or LPF). He was assassinated during the 2002 Dutch national election campaign by a militant animal rights activist Volkert van der Graaf, who claimed in court to murdering Fortuyn to stop him exploiting Muslims as "scapegoats" and targeting "the weak parts of society to score points" in seeking political power. *wiki*:sm (9):

I love a dead guy in a suit. His mouth is open too, very cute. I can only imagine how fun it was to strip that suit off his lifeless corpse.:sm (39):

More Nice Suits

Here are a couple more. I too like the professional look.

Attachments

• WS_Bilotti.jpg
    WS_Bilotti.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 209
  • 3812e.jpg
    3812e.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 208
Thanks, the first one was new to me.

Thank you.

I love dead mobsters.

Me too. I got his name wrong, however. It's Bilotti, not Gotti.

Here's another one who might not be cute but is dead in a suit.

Attachments

• m_s020cccs.jpg
    m_s020cccs.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 130
  • m_s035cccss.jpg
    m_s035cccss.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 86
  • m_s042cccs.jpg
    m_s042cccs.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
More Mob Hits

At least I assume the last few were professional take-outs. I know they're not cute but I, for one, like them.

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 119
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 142
that last one is beautiful.

thanks for another great addition, never seen these before

that last one is beautiful.

thanks for another great addition, never seen these before
You're welcome. I have quite a few vintage mob hits but not on this computer. I'll add them as I find them. I don't find many modern ones with well-dressed victims.

how many computers do you have?

is it a problem if you upload to imagebam - much faster and convenient and the thread opens more quickly that way?

how many computers do you have?

is it a problem if you upload to imagebam - much faster and convenient and the thread opens more quickly that way?
I'll use Imagebam if you prefer. I know it should save bandwidth. I used to do individual thumbnails and links but with Imagebam, I suppose I could link to the index. I'll give it a try.

Oh, I have four computers that are currently in use. There's one I use most of the time but it's predecessor has a lot of the photos on its hard drive.

Imagebam or imagevenue - also very convenient for the uploader.

You can build your own gallery there, so the pics stay and you can post them on several sites simultaneously.

Uploading pics one by one using the forum form strains resources and will save bandwith yes - threads will open quickly with fewer attachments.

Interesting about the four computers, is there a way you can unite them?

that would be awesome

lol

I myself have a huge collection and ran out of disk space so I bought 100 gigs to manage my collection but still on the same machine which is from 2003

Imagebam or imagevenue - also very convenient for the uploader.

You can build your own gallery there, so the pics stay and you can post them on several sites simultaneously.

Uploading pics one by one using the forum form strains resources and will save bandwith yes - threads will open quickly with fewer attachments.

Interesting about the four computers, is there a way you can unite them?

that would be awesome

lol

I myself have a huge collection and ran out of disk space so I bought 100 gigs to manage my collection but still on the same machine which is from 2003
The computers are all on a network but the one with the pictures is not usually turned on because it's falling apart. I have copied everything to an external drive but I don't usually keep that on the network, either. I have to plug it in for backup and retrieval.

I see.

Kinky.

So for how long have you been collecting....material :)

Back