Robbery Bandit Killed

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
A saidinha bank ended in death beginning this afternoon (4) in the quarter Barroso, in the outskirts of Fortaleza. An entrepreneur in the branch of recipes just had money in a bank when it was followed by two men on a motorcycle. An employer's bouquet of confections Tinh finished in a make money when the bank was followed by two men on a bike.

The businessman was approached when reached at home. Or entrepreneur was addressed when arrived at home. In action, one of the robbers was shot and died on the spot. In the action, one of robbers was shot and died on the hour. The other managed to escape in a car that gave support, taking the money. The other managed to escape in a car that Davao support, or taking money. The police now try to identify the assailants and know where they came from the shooting that killed one of the bandits. Police now attempts to identify robbers and you know where you came to shooting one of Bandits killed. The case will be investigated by the 30th Assembly District Police in Saint Kitts. The case will be investigated hair 30th District Police did not set St. Kitts.

Hot man, thx man, I love his shooted body. Yeah, I love him so much. :sm (62)::sm (62)::sm (62)::sm (62)::sm (1)::load::load::sm (1)::load::sm (1)::load:

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 110.jpg
    110.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 7
  • deada.jpg
    deada.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 5
  • hang2_666.jpg
    hang2_666.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 6
i'D SELL MY SOUL TO THE DEVIL, FOR AN HOUR OR TWO WITH THIS GUY.
Great looker and nice ass.
" I forgot, the devil didn't want it and he doesn't do refunds"

Waste of a bleach job - great post!

His bleached hair - he just got it done!:sm (40):

Yeah, but the best thing I like is his lips!!! full, purple and I guess ice cold!

Back