Enty is an internet slut

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hi m8.

You are a horrific internet slut, you want to be with ten dudes at the same time.

You chat with so many people at once how do you manage to keep up?
I could never do it.

I can only take one dude at a time.

You want more and more dudes, insatiable appetite for young meat.

Lol~
omfg

Thank you Pieman!!

Guess I;ll just have to show you how good a slut I can bee....

I will find out soon.

Your slutiness amazes me.

Really?

At least I amaze you with something ;)

There are other amazing things about you.

Like his mind?
Hosnap, yush.
Entil is definitely a psychoanalytical genius.
D:
Oh this was a flame thread.
My bad xD

Meatpie.....This is not 'hate' mail. When trying to open CDG all I get is this message:

"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/meatpie/public_html/index.php on line 585"

The only page that will open is this page which I enter through a 'Google' search. What is up?

Don Cuffs

HELP! HELP! HELP!

Meatpie.....This is not 'hate' mail. When trying to open CDG all I get is this message:

"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/meatpie/public_html/index.php on line 585"

The only page that will open is this page which I enter through a 'Google' search. What is up?

Don Cuffs

i think entilzha is awesome =)

:D Yah!
He ttly izz

The same problem! This page can not be opened, displays the error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in / home / meatpie / public_html / index.php on line 585

Reporting from a secret location,Iamvery happy to see you all very happy.
Piemand and me will work on the site,but be a bit patient, give us alittle vacation feeling!!!

Lovely vacation m8, thank you! I miss you. Sleep tight.

I got the dreaded message again earlier, but it's OK now. Entilzha (and Meatpie) have a great holiday (are you on holiday together - that would be awesome)

Yes. Its just insane, Enty and I even went mountain biking together.

Just arrived at home form the airport, and i do wan to say it was a nice vacation.

Although Sofia is a terrible city and a shit hole to be in. It is smelly, crowded, dangerous and the hostels are very bad. A broom-closet was a better description for the chamber I booked. We stayed there one night, and fled Sofia for a town in the country. I t was very nice, clean air, less crowded and still good food.

We went biking, hiking and had alot of fun with each other, talking about CDG, the site,Internet and our two respective countries.

Overall, a vacation with mixed feelings. A word of caution though, if you plan to go, learn a bit of Bulgarian. Most people DO NOT SPEAK ENGLISH. And Pieman isn't always available to help you.

Will tell you more after I had a good nights rest!!

Hi m8.

You definately need a good rest yeah.

Hope you had a nice flight.

I am sorry you are disappointed from Bulgaria, at least you will know now I wasn't lying or making things up about how bad it is here - the place is a shithole.

How is the weather in Breda?

BTW did you notice that I upgraded the website, check out the new community feature at the top.

That is great. I will look at it tomorrow, when i have rested and recovred from the flights!!

Good night everyone!!

Dosvadanya!!

Back