Palestina (exclussive) by Opasan

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
As you might have noticed, Opasan left cutedeadguys and moved to Johanna's site.

Absolutely no reason was specified.

I think she lurks them there somehow. Mind you that cadmar and Opasan have been my friends for years and we have known each other from ogrish. I personally invited them here when we started the site.

Then this disgusting lesbian bitch appears and the guys start moving there one by one!

Suspicious, isn't it.

I guess she "makes" friends with people and asks for links to their sources "only shared between friends".

K I U M A was a very lame site in the beginning because they couldn't find gore.

Johanna was here and shared links with us, cadmar also gave her his links.

So thats what we have today - in her own words - "the best gore site on the net" - thats what she told me.

"If cute dead guys goes down, we will be the best gore board" - thats what she told me.

HAAHAHAHHAHAH

:sm (31):

Sorry to disappoint Johanna but we have the same shit as you and even more than your watermarked shit.

They have a strategy, I admit, I don't know what it is. Even people from GoreGasm started posting there, like Corpsy and Deathsdoor.

-------

We won't ban Opasan, peter and the others who moved there although its hard for me to understand why the decided to go there in the first place?

Anyone know whats so attractive about their site?

Anyway, we will absolutely keep our strategy of reposting everything our former members post there as a punishment.

As you can see cadmar has stopped posting there and that retarted peter dude (hassan here) FAILS because he can't find any new pics.

This is forum wars dudes, you are either with me and deadboy or with johanna and her admirers.

Of course we don't ban people for moving to another site, anyone is free to do whatever they want but don't expect to share our stuff with you.

cheers and enjoy these "exclusive palestina shit" by our frined OPASAN!

Bye man, we will miss you here.

This is the offical list of people who have left cute dead guys for one reason or another:sm (63):

1. JohannaXn - mod here, then admin over at K I U M E R.
2. cadmar - here by personal admin invitation, then "invited" over at K I U M E R by JohannaXn.
3. bachi - left the gore scene but still keeps uploading to youtube.
4. nanaimo - suicide.
5. LTmyselfni - unknown reason.
6. peter - unknown reason.
7. Opasan - unknown reason.
8. Deathsdoor - straight male.
9. Stu - Straight male.

BYE!!! :sm (42): :sm (53):

Personnally, I can't understand why anyone would leave CDG.....????!!

I can't even imagine surviving a few days without the forum; it was every time a DISASTER for me when the site went down a few times in the past.

Ok, I'm not posting lots of pics, I still have to find more and to...learn how to post them here. But even then, I would not understand the concept of LEAVING the forum. What's wrong???

It's THE place for gay necrophiles...or necrogays ;-) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its called forum competition. There are lots of new gore boards around. In the past it was ogrish and goregasm and it was cool kuz we all hanged out there. Now forum wars have started over good posting members.

I will post a thread about it in F/H.

Its called forum competition. There are lots of new gore boards around. In the past it was ogrish and goregasm and it was cool kuz we all hanged out there. Now forum wars have started over good posting members.

I will post a thread about it in F/H.

I'm sorry, but following this as an observer I must say that more then forum competition it is you picking up fights. Why can't we all get along?

Observers are called lurkers here.

Lukers have no idea whats actually going on.

Observers are called lurkers here.

Lukers have no idea whats actually going on.

Hey I have posted stuff since the beginning of the first forum, not as much as others (I really don't have much time to devote to the forum), but always original from medical sources. I don't know exactly what gone on, but your stories of how she wronged you aren't all that horrible. I'm not saying you're wrong or that you should like her. I'm just saying that you should consider if your hate is warranted. Being in good relations with other forums is more beneficial then picking fights. (Especially if the forums are also bigger and more stable). Dual memberships can benefit this forum much more then the other forum. Now members that want to post there, have to leave this forum.

Bigger doesn't always mean better.

Just fuck off brugge go with Johanna - as I said I don't really care we need people who contribute not lurkers.

They may have 7,000 members but only 5 actually post new shit.

I guess I'm a "lurker" at this point, but it is only because I have NO CLUE where to find this(new) stuff other than here. I love this site, and would really like to contribute.

I guess I'm a "lurker" at this point, but it is only because I have NO CLUE where to find this(new) stuff other than here. I love this site, and would really like to contribute.

I lurked for months before I posted!!!! At least you contribute with your comments and feedback m8 - I needed to get the feel of CDG before I decided to do even that. Glad you like CDG too m8 - its become my favorite site!

jon

Back