Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Death is so close every day, we take life for granted but we could be destroyed very easily.

A couple of days ago I nearly slammed head-on into a speeding car with my bike.

Also, in 2004 I was taken to hospital, violently ill and put on antibiotics and other drugs which made me even more ill.

I had to take an important exam at university but I felt so weak and wanted to puke all the time and I got the shits.

Share your near-death experiences in this thread.

When I was admitted to the hospital, with my kidney's.

If nothing would be done, I would have certainly died.

Yes, I know. I was very scared but also a very sobering experience as well.

Maybe strange, but if you know you could die or going to die, you relax and just ready yourself for it. if you can see it comming.
I think it is the final submission, like you cannot escape it and cannot stop it.
So you just embrace and accept it.

I did. But I was saved in time.

But my thoughts went out to all of you, and how you would go on without me :D

Especially one dude amongst you I thought of the most, and it was an emotional call to say the least!!

I know who this special dude is.

If you die, he will probably die too.

I cannot accept my death, I am scared.

I can say there is nothing to be scared of, but that would be lying.

We all have our one ways of dealing with death and the end of our existences.
Trying to change that would be bad.
Eventually, you will understand and see.

Understand what?

I have no idea why death occurs and what happens to your consciousness after we croak.

I guess the only way offinding out is becoming cdgs ourselves.

Well, then i will ask you what happened when you died :)

I won't be able to speak, hear or see when I die.

I would just remain silent and stiff, staring into space.

I wasn't referring to your physical form...

I meant your spiritual self...

Entilzha I have something to share with you...... Someone I know was in a car crash, his friend died in the wreck but my friend has survived and is OK. I have never met, nor even seen a pic of the guy who died.

A couple of nights I had a dream. This guy, who I couldn't identify other than he was about 20 and really attractive, was trying to walk home from the countryside to his hometown, he got to his street and told me he couldn't walk any further. He was really upset that he couldn't get home, so I just comforted him and said it will all be fine.

Two nights later, I had a dream that the same guy was standing in my front garden. He was trying to find me because he knew that I would be able to help him get home. When I saw him I said 'Oh, its you again, what are you doing in my dream?'

Entilzha, this second appearance of this man caused my neighbours dog to go berzerk!! The dog was barking and growling. I fell back to sleep and the guy was in my dream hiding round the side of my house, he was scared because he woke the dog. THen I woke up.

Anyway my mother showed me a photo of the guy that appeared in a local paper, that I hadn't seen. It was the guy in my dreams. I tell you that is a true story. This only happened last week. The boy was buried the week before, in the ground. At least he wasn't cremated, because I think he would get confused if there was no grave to find.

I think you had a special connection to that person. You reached out to him and he connected.

Your dream was a vision quest, and you comforted a tortured soul.

Commendable!

Thank you for sharing, if you feel you want to talk about and share, contact me in private.

Meat it wasn't scary. I think he came to me because the guy i know, who lived, doesn't believe in anything. Somehow, the young guy who died knew he could come to me for help and he found me. When I found out he died, although I didn't know him, I actually cried. I have never had that for someone I don't know.

Incidentally his body was embalmed and kept at home for the week before his funeral. Then he was buried properly in a proper grave and he will lie there stiffly forever, just sleeping.

They wouldn't allow anything like this here.

Because there is no embalming here and any corpse will start to decomopose in a bad way after a day or two.

Back