Do you fantasize that the guy you like in real life gets kill slowly?

database1981

Forum Regular
I never wanted it to happen in real life but I always keep on fantasizing that the man I like at work is always getting strangled shirtless tied in bed or killed in the shower with his arms tied up showing his hairy armpits and big chest and arms. Anyone with the same fantasy in an actual person that you know?

Yes I've had several snuff fantasies about a friend of mine, clearly I would never harm him or wish that someone else harm him. As long as you can tell the difference between fantasy and reality what's the harm.

Usually not one I like right now but if it's one who turned me down then he goes into the fantasy pool. Usually castration/penectomy fantasy for those. Private fantasy like that makes it all better.

I fantasize that my Asian hunky friend is strangled to death while he is struggling and trying to reach the killer and raises his arms. In return, i can see his sweaty and forest like armpit hairs. Then after he died, his full body was wiped with oil for several hours and the extracts of his body scents especially those with hairs like armpits were collected for a scent collection of different men. Twisted!

Back