Scientists: Jet stream over USA and Europe is changing course dramatically

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
jet_jpgN5BAftb.jpg

New research suggests the recent arctic weather in the USA and the epic floods in Western Europe are result of dramatic change in the jet stream due to unprecedented warming of the Arcitc during winter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-26023166

Meanwhile Alaska and Scandinavia experienced unusually mild winter.

Summer 2013 was among the hottest on record in Australia and USA and German scientists studying El Nino say summer 2014 may break even more records and have predicted that a strong El Nino will form in late 2014.

More and more nations are suffering unusual weather, I think it's scary.

In Bulgaria people are stunned by the record heat this winter, we broke several temperature records last week.

Have you noticed changes in weather patternts where you live?

No winter at all this year yet in Holland. Temperatures above freezing point all December, January and February so far. Never seen before.

:unreal: Wow, that's truly shocking and more like Mediterranean climate in the South.

I have a bad feeling about summer 2014 with all this abnormal heat. My gran is 85 and said she hasn't seen such hot weather in February and that trees will find it hard to adjust, it's not until May here that we get blossom on trees.

Yeah, crocusses are flowering in my garden already. The very soft winter here and the severe winter in NE America are connected, due to the very persistent jetstream pattern (nice image of that, thanks). Wonder what will happen later this year.

Weather has been abnormal in many nations, I honestly find it rather scary and this trend has been going on for several years now.

Weather can be whacky and unpredictable. Mayan civilization was lost due to a drought that lasted for 200 years. Throughout Earth's history, the Earth is predominantly ice free most of the time. Now we still have 2 ice caps. Maybe the Earth is trying to return to being ice free, return to how it was before.

Billions of years of the planet maintaining stability by safely burying all that stored fossil fuel, and then man with all his 'brains' and greed digs it all up and burns it all back into the atmosphere in a matter of 100 years --- what the fuck did you all expect was going to happen, huh?
I've been warning of this for many years now, and this year is now the time for it all to end.
Enjoy the show!

Temps have not been too hot this summer in Arizona USA. Have had a lot of rain from storms in the Pacific. Expect a lot of rain this winter.

Temps have not been too hot this summer in Arizona USA. Have had a lot of rain from storms in the Pacific. Expect a lot of rain this winter.

thats odd considering that in the las vegas area a local resident I know is claiming its a hundred year drought.

Back