The evil job I am having is draining me sometimes...

Entilzha

Confederate Soldier
Hey folks.

I had a grueling day today. I had the early shift, starting at 6:30 AM. Meaning I have to get out off bed at 5:30 AM.
Then I cycled to work, and it started to fucking RAIN on me!!
So I arrived WET at work, and then I had to go and start my shift. Had to pick up my car, and noticed a HUGE DENT at the rear FENDER.
It wasn't there when I left it yesterday, so I went back in and reported it. Some new driver was on my car, and dented the fender pretty severe.
So i got another car, an older model with a mileage of over 300,000.
It were the most horrible 2 hours, before I called dispatch and said I wanted a replacement, I was literally getting sick of the bad suspension.
Got a new one, and continued my shift. Was pretty damned crowded today, had like 20 rides in 9 hours.
The tips were okay, but not too much, it was like 6 Euro in total.
Well, eventually the shift ended and I FINALLY could go home to HAVE VACATION!!!

No I am at home, lying on the couch and having a well deserved restful evening...

Well, the good news is, that they extended my contract, so I am having a job for yet another YEAR!

Hi Enty, everyone has one of those days from time to time, its great though that they renewed your contract.

The weather is shit in Northern Europe.

You will have a great vacation in a few days.

lol

:sm (31):

Hi Entilzha...sorry to hear you had such a shitty day, but you did find out that your contract was renewed for another year and in today's world, something to be grateful for. I hope you have a great vacation and get to relax.

Back