look for it on sites where they sell DVD's. You might find it :)

Oh I rented this a year ago.
I thought it would be good. but to give you an idea of the movie:
The sex scenes and the Violence were serperate.
The film makers didn't want their films to be considered SNUFF films or they might get their lic. pulled due to the mix.
So you get to see guys get killed but never while or with any sex w/ dead guys. It's either sex with a live guy or the guy is getting killed (mostly fully clothed.)

I'm not sure about that, roadkill. One guy is shot in the testicles and then in the forehead a few seconds after masturbating. Another guy is shot in the back immediately after he orgasms on another guy's back. One guy is drowned while wrestling naked in a pond with the guy who just topped him. I can't remember any other naked deaths, but there may have been more. You're right, however, that no deaths occur during sex and the majority of deaths are fully clothed.

(For reference, all but one death occurs in part 2. Part 1 has one clothed hanging/shooting death which isn't really worth watching.)

Not counting the sex, which was worthwhile, you're also right that the movie was a disappointment. The death scenes are numerous, but the deaths and dead bodies are given basically no screen time. However, the poor acting and rice-paper-thin writing will probably be too distracting for you to notice how disappointed you are. The guy who's drowned in the pond? this literally must have been the script:

scene: men have sex for 40 minutes. after sex, men walk down to pond to clean off. prolonged shot of men bathing in pond.

victim (apropos of nothing): "You can't have this water!"

two men wrestle unconvincingly for ten seconds, maybe less. victim falls face first in water. killer holds him under for two seconds. (seriously.) killer then pulls away acting shocked that the victim somehow managed to drown in that time. killer sneaks away, followed by two second shot of victim floating face down; all you can see is his rear, and even that's partially obscured by the water.

Dead Boyz Don't Scream was more entertaining. The acting was equally bad, there was no actual sex, and I could have done without them having cast a vaguely homophobic guy as one of two supposedly gay men who spend more than half the film hugging naked... but the guys were hotter, were naked practically the entire movie, and they spent a decent amount of time dying and dead on screen. Bonus: the killer makes sure that every male victim dies naked. This guy gets hung while wearing nothing but his shorts... until the killer cuts his shorts off and we get two long, lingering screenfuls of his penis while he dies.

Now that I would like to see!

I'm not sure about that, roadkill. One guy is shot in the testicles and then in the forehead a few seconds after masturbating. Another guy is shot in the back immediately after he orgasms on another guy's back. One guy is drowned while wrestling naked in a pond with the guy who just topped him. I can't remember any other naked deaths, but there may have been more. You're right, however, that no deaths occur during sex and the majority of deaths are fully clothed.

I was just offering my opnion on the movie. I found it very dissappointing. But read the reviews for the movie. I'm sure there are lots. I remember seeing alot of ppl not enjoying it (Necro or Not)

(For reference, all but one death occurs in part 2. Part 1 has one clothed hanging/shooting death which isn't really worth watching.)

There was a Part 2? Daring and suprising as I didn't think too many ppl would be interested in a Sequel.

Not counting the sex, which was worthwhile, you're also right that the movie was a disappointment. The death scenes are numerous, but the deaths and dead bodies are given basically no screen time. However, the poor acting and rice-paper-thin writing will probably be too distracting for you to notice how disappointed you are. The guy who's drowned in the pond? this literally must have been the script:

scene: men have sex for 40 minutes. after sex, men walk down to pond to clean off. prolonged shot of men bathing in pond.

victim (apropos of nothing): "You can't have this water!"

two men wrestle unconvincingly for ten seconds, maybe less. victim falls face first in water. killer holds him under for two seconds. (seriously.) killer then pulls away acting shocked that the victim somehow managed to drown in that time. killer sneaks away, followed by two second shot of victim floating face down; all you can see is his rear, and even that's partially obscured by the water.

Dead Boyz Don't Scream was more entertaining. The acting was equally bad, there was no actual sex, and I could have done without them having cast a vaguely homophobic guy as one of two supposedly gay men who spend more than half the film hugging naked... but the guys were hotter, were naked practically the entire movie, and they spent a decent amount of time dying and dead on screen. Bonus: the killer makes sure that every male victim dies naked. This guy gets hung while wearing nothing but his shorts... until the killer cuts his shorts off and we get two long, lingering screenfuls of his penis while he dies.

THis last part sounds interesting. Who's the maker of Dead Boyz?

Dead Boyz Don't Scream was produced by Sharpshooter Studios, which, despite the name, normally produces thoroughly mainstream (though very entertaining) softcore.

More clips from a different source, partially overlapping those above:
clip 1
clip 2
clip 3

:sarcasticclap::sarcasticclap::sarcasticclap:
Great Find. Yes, I agree with everything you said. very bad acting but cute guys.

Morbid curousity makes me ask this but the 3rd reel has him trapped and so
not that his acting would save him, but what happens next?

Never Mind.
I found it and his death was far less painful than his acting.
(although, a more horrific death would have made these film more satisfing) hehe)

Thanks guys for the Info

I think DBDS has more juicy content.
I just wish that the boys are more beefy and mean looking like TTLM.

Back