Eaten alive by dogs: Kim Jong Un's uncle's execution

Tecpatl

Forum Resident
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/03/22156917-kim-jong-uns-executed-uncle-was-eaten-alive-by-120-hungry-dogs-report?lite

"North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle was stripped naked, thrown into a cage, and eaten alive by a pack of ravenous dogs

Hong Kong-based pro-Beijing newspaper Wen Wei Po reported that Jang and his five closest aides were set upon by 120 hunting hounds which had been starved for five days.
Kim and his brother Kim Jong Chol supervised the one-hour ordeal along with 300 other officials, according to Wen Wei Po. The newspaper added that Jang and other aides were "completely eaten up."

Hungry dogs, machine gunned his ex girlfriend. , zeroed in mortar for another - this man is clearly very crazy

Kim Jong Un has to be the ugliest leader on the planet--soft, flabby, pasty-skinned, and with jowls that compete with the elderly Richard Nixon's. I'm betting his cruelties are the result of total sexual frustration. And why not? Every time he looks in the mirror naked he's reminded that the only world leader with a tinier sex organ is Queen Elizabeth.

I remember reading somewhere that Koreans have the worlds smallest cocks on average, Cameroon the biggest, Scots and Irish the largest in Europe :) bigger than the English anyway
Kim is a psycho but only the Chinese can decide its time to get rid of him

Hungry dogs, machine gunned his ex girlfriend. , zeroed in mortar for another - this man is clearly very crazy

For me the tipping point was hanging out with Rodman.

I agree though, if you have to be a power-hungry murderous dictator, at least be fuckable like Assad.

Thank you for this update as I was curious on how the Uncle meet his demise.

He must have been very mad at his Uncle.
In a sick way I am loving the sickness and brutality of his vengance lol.
Apparently his Aunt has is missing and assumed executed.

Agreed that North Korea is China's lap dog. Only reason North Korea still exists is for strategic reasons.

Back