Brazil 19 y/o shot in the street!

O______O great find!!! what the story on him!!

saddly i can't read Brazilian Portuguese i guess it is lol guess i can translate it :p in google :p

here is the rough translation i do rough :p

Blairsville - this Thursday (20/08/09) at 20h00 family Marcone Espindola Silva fired the SAMU and the Military Police, because it had been shot by firing a firearm at the corner of the bar in the neighborhood of Doll Rosa Neto.

By train and PM SAMU arrived at the scene where the victim lay dying. SAMU team provided the first calls and led the wounded to the Regional Hospital, where at around 31h30, not resisting injuries died.

According to witnesses, 04 hooded elements arrived in a black car and carried out several shots against Marcone who chatted with friends.

Of the many shots fired, Marcone was hit by 04, 01 being in the right shoulder, right arm 01, 01 ribs on the right side and 01 in the groin.

Sarmento Silva Espindola, was born on 15 March 1990, a native of Blairsville and lived in Ibicaraí Street, number 206, "Rosa Neto.

The reporting team of accompanied the fact from the attention of SAMU in the place where the shots were made.

gang violence!
Thanks Scott!!!

Back