Axe to the Chest

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Source claims dude died but we can't confirm this information.

axe-wound.jpg

Notice how cute he is in the face, hairy chest too.

That's not an axe wound. That is a thoracotomy wound. During emrgency surgery, in order to get to the heart, surgeons often go through the left chest, at the 5th intercostal space. It's rather easier then trying to gto through the center of the sternum, which is considerably harder, and slower, to get through.

That's not an axe wound. That is a thoracotomy wound. During emrgency surgery, in order to get to the heart, surgeons often go through the left chest, at the 5th intercostal space. It's rather easier then trying to gto through the center of the sternum, which is considerably harder, and slower, to get through.

I am sorry friend but dude is dead and I have it from a trusted source dude was axed. As you can see he is not intubated and there is not a single paramedic or nurse in sight.

He is dead. Maybe they did try the procedure you explained but it was unsuccessful and this cutie is in morgue.

I'm pretty sure he's dead especially if the hole is that procedure mentioned. It looks like he died after they attempted to save him with it. He's super hunky too. They should've photographed his whole body.

Back