Awesomeness. Dude Cute in the Face with Sweet Hairy Body Found Dead! I AM IN LOVE

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Poor cutie croaked from murder.

Notice how cute in the face he is and such a sweet sweet body!

We have the full set in the Secret Room - examined by police and feet shown.

Awesome dude, I rate him 5 stars. You can rate him too by clicking on the "Rate this thread" option.

Rating threads helps the forum's internal search engine give the best results when you a user is looking for specific content.

You can view the best rated threads so far - these are some of the cutest guys we have on the site.

To do that, return to the index page of "True Gore Images". At the bottom of the page under "Display options" put "Thread Rating" under Sorted by then click on "Show Threads".

Thank you for voting!

realy beautiful, I wanna see naked all your body, have a hairy legs and maybe hairy ass too, perhaps in other pics can will see naked in the autopsy body. realy wonderful is a present for alls. thx.

pls friend, I can't entry to room secret, because are new in this site, I don't not how make do,
I give 30 stars for yours pics, let me see the others pics pls, give to my e mail pls send me there, pls and thx.

ricardofloresm@hotmail.com

sooo HOT!

ok I don't want to be impolite or even be banned but this is too much!? How can guys here actually find dead bodies (especially dismembered bodies with blood all over) Hot or cute? EVEN SEXUALLY STIMULATING!!!! Isn't that an indication of necrpphilia? Good lawd!!!! I am sure there must be at LEAST ONE NECROPHILIAC HOMOSEXUAL HERE JUST LIKE JEFFERY DAHMER!

Yes, the sweet boy! Hairy feet and a smell under mice raise!

Back