Meatpie is a flaming faggot

Yeah. I am a necrofaggit at that, scum of the earth!

At least I know how to run a successful gore board unlike our friend ICE.

Your new site is a total failure btw, you are too harsh on the members and the mods.

Your site is barely a few weeks old and you have banned couple of dozen people.

You are a fucking Nazi.

Yeah. I am a necrofaggit at that, scum of the earth!

At least I know how to run a successful gore board unlike our friend ICE.

Your new site is a total failure btw, you are too harsh on the members and the mods.

Your site is barely a few weeks old and you have banned couple of dozen people.

You are a fucking Nazi.

Why do you guys come here and not post some dead pussy on your pathetic website?

The real ogrish did indeed rock but it died.

Your site is a patheric spin-off with the ogrish name on kiuma design, a bad combination that would will lead you nowhere, people will just fucking mock you.

Now go back to your dead pussy collection and fap to some mangled heads.

haha, if meatpie is the one who sucks, then why are you the one coming here and trying to piss off people. if your site is as good as you think it is then you shouldnt even be here. but the fact that you are here proves that your a fucking loser with a loser website that is only happy when calling others losers. atleast thats my opinion.

haha, if meatpie is the one who sucks, then why are you the one coming here and trying to piss off people. if your site is as good as you think it is then you shouldnt even be here. but the fact that you are here proves that your a fucking loser with a loser website that is only happy when calling others losers. atleast thats my opinion.

the fact that you are here proves that your a fucking loser with a loser website

Well put mate.

:sm (18):

They are just angry that our website is much better than lame joke of a gore forum.

homoswitch.gif

Yes, and proud of it.
If you don't like, don't come here!

shut the fuck up you liar

who says im lying. the fact that you responded the way you did show that you were offended by what i said. if im lying then why you get so defensive. maybe its because im telling the truth and your experiencing guilt. my my what the world has come to we grown men act the way you are acting.:sm (41):

WTF?
your site is just a lame imitation of ogrish...

who says im lying. the fact that you responded the way you did show that you were offended by what i said. if im lying then why you get so defensive. maybe its because im telling the truth and your experiencing guilt. my my what the world has come to we grown men act the way you are acting.:sm (41):

Back