Help! Dude wants me to choke him away...

justafantasy

Forum Newcomer
Here in my house with a beautiful little guy who asked me to choke him to death. He's now passed out drunk... keep pushing him til it wakes him back up and he struggles. Don't think I can go further. I know he wants it... he keeps shaking his head yes when he wakes back up. But shit. I'm more the chokee lol, and I'm not even into getting choked all the way. And what do we do if it goes all the way??? And how do I prove consent? Like I said, I'm more a chokee, but I am getting harder and harder the more I put my hands around his neck and squeeze, and he is making it clear he wants me to do it all the way. Fuck.

Just choked him out. Let my hands go around his neck, held him in my arms and squeezed so hard. I felt his heart start racing and then his back arched. He found the strength to open his eyes and I squeezed harder. He struggled but I didn't stop. Then he went limp and I held on for a few more moments, then let go. He was still for a moment then he took a big, deep breath and was back. Then he passed back out. Two hours of squeezing the air out and I'm about to bust. Going to leave this forum again in a minute to choke him back out while I blast a 3 day load into his guts and let him go still again inside my hands. Then will do CPR if necessary.

Back