Regarding Syria

Art Of War

INSTIGATOR
With all the executions and beheadings in Syria.

A few questions come to mind.

Don't the people who carried these acts know that they will eventually be charged with War Crimes when the dust settles?
I am assuming that the mentality is boys will be boys and some are taking this is a bit of fun. Everyone is doing it. So why not join in.

Is this a classic case of heard/mob mentality gone wrong?

I guess it is all fun and games until they get captured, tortured and beheaded.

I think it's their strong religious beliefs that are pushing young Muslims into commiting such heinous crimes.

Shia, Sunni...Alawite..they are all fighting in the name of Allah.

These kind of scum don't look more than a few days ahead and are driven by their religion and the herd mentality The likelihood is that unless the US / NATO invaded Syria and caught them none of them are going to face international justice and they know the West is bankrupt and the public do not support more wars that Arabs should settle themselves If one side wins they will execute the remaining fighters from the other - the only justice they will get

Executing the remaining soldiers from the other side, my thinking on this, it is a natural occurrence in conflicts, always has been and always will be until the end of time.

Human nature is constant, no matter how much time has passed or what society dictates to be the correct course of action human nature will always win, no matter if the human nature in question is of good or bad.

I too see one of the possible or only solution is for the winning side to execute the remaining side as it is too dangerous to invade Syria as at will most likely lead to a full blown middle eastern conflict and the world is not ready for many reasons. Hence another reason I am not in support of troops invading Syria as the world does not need a full blown war in the middle east.

How one behaves in war was mainly due to WWI & WWII and also how one should behave like a gentleman and with honour, which has been past down for centuries.

War crimes is such a difficult subject, as certain war crimes are natural occurrences in times of conflict.

Syria like many other countries throughout the Middle East are composed of all kinds of warring tribes. They have been fighting each other for centuries since B.C. times and nothing will ever change there.

This region of the world is alien to democratic rule, the only kind of governance that can bring order to such warring tribes is a strong, ruthless dictator. Ever since such dictators have been overthrown, all of this warring has occurred. And what replaces such strong, ruthless dictators there are even worse tyrants and oppressors, extreme right-wing radical Muslem types. It goes from bad to so much worse, these peoples in this region of the world are mostly just ignorant, hot-headed and small-minded people who live to fight and nothing more.

We should just let them fight it out and stay absolutely out of all of it .. because be very mindful that IF they were not slitting each other's throats they would surely be slitting ours!

So let them have at each other, just total fucking barbarians and a bunch of losers, 95 per cent of them absolutely are.

:piss off: :piss off: :piss off: :piss off: :piss off: :piss off: :piss off: :piss off:

Fully agree - let them all kill each other, civilians can escape to refugee camps outside the country.
There has always been execution of prisoners after battle - in the heat of the moment. 3 British Royal Marines are on Courts Martial trial right now in England because one of them did it to a wounded captured Taliban - a Sgt was going to put a round through the man's head was told it was too obvious and put it through his heart instead and then reported he had died of his wounds, which I suppose was true.
Those who have not been in combat and maybe just seen a comrade killed should not judge those who did it in the heat of the moment. If you are a soldier and taken prisoner you have to accept there is some chance you will be executed.

For my grandparents experience, there is not justice when the war is over.
Some of them might be join in for fun, but now its about death or alive, which means they dont have a chance.
All wars are evil, thats for sure. It will change people completely.

More than 10,000 Syrians have crossed into Bulgaria so far this year, throngs of Syrians can now be seen in Sofia and the government has no idea what we are gonna do with them in winter when it can get brutally cold and if you are outside for 20 min you freeze to death.

More than 10,000 Syrians have crossed into Bulgaria so far this year, throngs of Syrians can now be seen in Sofia and the government has no idea what we are gonna do with them in winter when it can get brutally cold and if you are outside for 20 min you freeze to death.

Most likely the Bulgarian govt right now will be in contact with UN and other international organizations to help them out. Most of this would not be made public though as it will be done discreetly mostly. If the public are too mad about the Syrian refugees, then Bulgaria and the rest of the world will have more access to what support they are giving to the Bulgarian public via news reports and etc.

Fully agree - let them all kill each other, civilians can escape to refugee camps outside the country.
There has always been execution of prisoners after battle - in the heat of the moment. 3 British Royal Marines are on Courts Martial trial right now in England because one of them did it to a wounded captured Taliban - a Sgt was going to put a round through the man's head was told it was too obvious and put it through his heart instead and then reported he had died of his wounds, which I suppose was true.
Those who have not been in combat and maybe just seen a comrade killed should not judge those who did it in the heat of the moment. If you are a soldier and taken prisoner you have to accept there is some chance you will be executed.

Perfect example of what I mean my natural occurrence during conflicts:- Taken prisoner and their is a chance you will be executed (regardless of society standards and expectations on what should be done correctly).

It is a shame that the didn't quite get away with it, stupid helmet camera!!!

Most likely the Bulgarian govt right now will be in contact with UN and other international organizations to help them out.

You are insane.

The EU has emergency fund for humanitarian crisis...they send us millions of euros in summer in advance of the oncoming wave of refugees...but Bulgaria has a huge budget deficit and instead of building refugee camps the Bulgarian government used the money to fill other urgent needs.

Now when we really need help we aren't getting any.

Europe is fucked and divided.

You are insane.

The EU has emergency fund for humanitarian crisis...they send us millions of euros in summer in advance of the oncoming wave of refugees...but Bulgaria has a huge budget deficit and instead of building refugee camps the Bulgarian government used the money to fill other urgent needs.

Now when we really need help we aren't getting any.

Europe is fucked and divided.

Thank you for the clarification.

Back