Colombia Dead

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
610x.jpg

A man cries over the body of his relative after a wall fell on a house in Tegucigalpa October 20, 2008. Five people died from the wall collapse. According to the Emergency Committee of Honduras (COPECO), the remnant circulation of Tropical Depression 16 has caused 120, 854 people to be affected by the heavy rains

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

manFOOTER lover !

A nailed rank manFOOTER lover I sees, tryin' ta get sum of that BEST SCENT of bought manFEETERS so primal prime on his hands ta rub under his nose n' snort, rustle around his ripe, hairy alive bud pits ta add ta their prime STINK n' make him more a man from his dead MANbod bah-BYE bud, oh yah, yous bettchas that is what is shure goin' down ha-HERE !

I wanna get me sum o' that prime, primal, dank, racous, rauchy, STIFF manREEKER stink from them lain n' slain manFEETERS 2, whan an aprhodesiac
that wud ba-BE !!!!!!!!!!!

:sm (8)::sm (39)::sm (1)::load::sm (45):

you bet Arrow! And it looks like there may be some good jam in between that toes-t! :sm (39):

so young, so hot, so dead, Yeah thx man. :sm (1)::load::sm (1)::load::sm (1)::load::sm (1)::load::sm (1)::load:

Attachments

• Picture240.jpg
    Picture240.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,630
Back