Do you like hairy dudes?

• Yes, body hair turns me on!

Votes: 90 61.6%
  • I think its disgusting.

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • I don't mind some but a lot of body hair can be repulsive.

Votes: 27 18.5%
  • If the dude is cute it the face and fit I would still shag him, hairy or not.

Votes: 22 15.1%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
What do you think about hairy men?

I find it very hot.

I am myself hairy - not much but chest, tummy ass and legs covered in nice thin hair.

Few people are aware that humans have more hair follicles than chimpanzees!

Its becuase human hair is extremely thin that we don't look like monkeys.

Humans lost their thick fur when people first started to walk upright, only place where it remains is the head where it actually helps the brain not get overheated and protects us from the sun when we are out.

Also as humans lost their body hair they were able to adapt to climate change more quickly - we can perspire a lot, up to a litre of sweat in an hour.

Humans have very advanced cooling system - our brains are big and burn a lot of calories but the better cooling system protects us from overheating and we can remain active in warm temperature.

Have you noticed that dogs and some other animals cool off with their wet tongues out.

Unfortunately any human will die in a few hours if surrounding temperatures goes above 50'C.

Imagine in the future as global warming becomes more prominent how we will struggle to adapt.

Anyway do you like hairy dudes? Do you shave your legs?

lol

I like my dudes to be hairy...

I'm also a bit hairy myself, so alike minds think alike!!

Shave my legs? NO WAY!!!

hairy is a must for me, me who shave their bodies, pits, pubes, are a huge turnoff

i am hairy myself, but balding on the top which bothers me a lot

I prefer my guys smooth. Not shaved - a bit of body hair normal, but I like less rather than more.

Eh
Varies.

Some guys can look hot really hairy, but due to the fact that they look even hotter shaved, I prefer less hair. The same goes for hot guys with long hair on their head. They may be hot but I find them way hotter with short hair. But still wouldn't mind either way. As long as he's still thin and sexy.

Armpits is the one spot I think all guys should shave though. And trim pubes a bit.

Your writing about human evolution was quite interesting btw. :)

I've always been interested why humans appear relatively hairless compared with other animals.

What do you think about hairy men?

Few people are aware that humans have more hair follicles than chimpanzees!

Its becuase human hair is extremely thin that we don't look like monkeys.

lol

Thank goodness for that!
I do love hairy guys. Not all over but normal manly hairy is so hot. I like hairy legs, pits, chest, stubbly face.:sm (61):
I used to shave my legs and chest when I was younger. I was actually androgynous like L.B.R. I couldn't do anything about it when I was in my twenties so I went along with the look and embraced it. Now in my thirties I'd rather stay as hairy and masculine as I can.;)

Don't hate me because I'm smooth. I'm naturally blond and smooth. I can grow a nice beard, however. My boyfriend is big, beefy and hairy. He loves me like crazy. Funny how that goes, isn't it?. I know we all have preferences but we should all be open to other possibilities. Who knows, maybe "Mr Right" is right around the corner.

You have great pics dugg.

Hope you share more and join our Elite Group.

Humans will be able to adapt I think.
I am mostly hairless.
And I don't know about you, but I rarely sweat in any copious amount.

luv the first one Dugg. I am a fan of men with hairy bodies, not really into faicial hair (beards) a day of stubble is great though. I have never understood why men shave their bodies and genitals. I don't mind naturally smooth men, but am turned off by men who shave.

I like guys with some body hair, that dude you posted in the shower dugg is pretty Hot
and Meatpie, that was very interesting about human evolution
can't stand men who shave their bush down, trimming is fine but why remove that sexy patch?
someone convinced me to trim by armpits, not shave but trim, and it cut down on the perspiration in the summer
some of us have girlfriends or enjoy the company of women so if we want hairless smooth bodies we have them
guys should look like men, if you're naturally hairless that's cool too, just be yourself

for me it's like a total TURN ON! :p

Back