Welcome to Eastern Europe

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I took this video today, its my street.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv0JLEtUiw0

Boy is checking the dumpster to see if we have thrown away any scrap metal which he can take for recycling and they will give him a dollar.

Bulgaria is an EU member but poverty is so widespread, unemployment is so bad hundreds of thousands are like this little fella.

Hope I never come to this.

Wonder where his parents are, anything can happen, the streets here are dangerous.

:sm (20):

We have the same thing in the US, and it is sorta accepted. Apparently, the pope said it is a great social sin not to recycle. Oh, well.

I saw kids in Colombia like this, begging for change in the middle of the streets. Some would do juggling or clean the windshield for you. It was sad that they were mostly children.

Really pisses me off, how in the U.K. we get all the begging appeals to help the poor starving Africans , when thier are far more deserving people in countries next door to us. I am not racist but am starting to head that way. We should help those closest first.

Lots of people are like that here. Problem is overnment ministers are stealing EU money instead of offering education and creating jobs for the poor.

We expect the minister of argiculture to go to prison here for embezzlement.

How could I be been born in such a fucked up country.

I saw this after I watched the prostitute. Poor kid. We have homeless people who stand on street corners with signs asking for money. I have given money before, I give them food on Christmas, and Thankgiving sometimes. They didnt even know it was Christmas day. very sad.

Back